Conversation Detail Module
Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• You MCDG guys are a bunch of...

AWESOME!

After hearing a lot of good things about Shelton Springs, I finally made the trip up from Portland yesterday. I have to say you guys have done a phenomenal job with this course. As someone who has done a lot of work on courses, I immediately noticed how well thought out the course was, and how much attention to detail has gone in to it. The course was very well marked, and nearly every hole hole had a legitimate fairway. I would argue the tail end of hole 14 needs a little opening up to give someone a chance at a decent upshot to the pin, but aside from that I couldn't find much to complain about.

I played two rounds from the black (long) tees and had a great time. I only wish that I enough time to play a third round from the red (short) tees. I guess I'll just have to go back up there again... soon.

Thanks again for all of your hard work. You have a course to be proud of.

Jeff Hagerty
    "You won't like me when I am angry, because I always back up my rage with facts and documented sources". - The Credible Hulk

Thanks for coming up Jeff!

We all have a love hate relationship with 14, the club has been slowly increasing the size of the lanes on the hole but as it take so long to grow new trees we are treading lightly. We have, I think, two more trees that are definitely going to go away. Then we'll play it for awhile and see how it works out.

As you may have noticed the Red course provides very different looks from the tee for most holes, although not as much thought went into the Red course its still a fun round, give me holler next time you come up I'd gladly meet up for a round or two.
    sigpic

Comment

I need to make it up there soon. Any tourneys planned?

Comment

Heck with tourneys, I am thinking ROAD TRIP!
        Ratings-based divisions: disc golf's inevitable future.
        Disc Golf Calendar: www.NWDiscGolf.info, or click CALENDAR at top of page
        Submit Event to Calendar: treelove@nwdiscgolf.info
        Team Disc Golf: http://www.teamdiscgolf.com
        Bitchin' URL: http://www.nwdiscgolf.com

Comment

Some of us are heading up tomorrow Dec 30th to play a few rounds rain or shine!
          On second thought,,,, we have decided to stay home in the rain....sorry for any confusion.
          Last edited by Flash; December 30th, 2011, 07:13 AM.
          PDGA #25296
          Stumptown #34

Comment

this course is THE REAL DEAL

Seriously.
            Play it.

Comment

Announcement Announcement Module
            Collapse
            No announcement yet.
            Working...
            X