Conversation Detail Module
Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• KG_MCDGC
    replied
    DUDE!!! I started a new job, but I'm in that in-between phase. I've got today off! So... I'll be seeing you guys tonight!

Leave a comment:

• maco capo
    replied
    Originally posted by Lund View Post
    Fellas-
    Are the weekly doubles underway? Wednesdays?
    yes the weekly dubs are underway. $5 to get in $1 ace pot. the ace pot is at $191. so get your ass up here

Leave a comment:

• Lund
    replied
    Originally posted by Skookum View Post
    First week of May at the latest. I will post if we go earlier.
    Fellas-
    Are the weekly doubles underway? Wednesdays?

Leave a comment:

• Skookum
    replied
    First week of May at the latest. I will post if we go earlier.

Leave a comment:

• TYVEK
    replied
    yes i know this is last years thread, but as my question is about weekly doubles i thought i could get away with it. How soon can we expect the weekly doubles to be starting up out there in sheltonville?

thanks.

Leave a comment:

• WestsoundBT
    replied
    I like this winter program. Good format, with the afternoon variation.
    Mostly, I like the play one, or both aspect - super flexible, and some will stay, and some will be fresh for round 2.

Leave a comment:

• Skookum
    replied
    Weekly Wednesday Doubles Ends 09-14-2011
    That Wednesday will be the last one for the year... but fear not we have a plan for the winter.

We are proud to announce...

Saturdays at the Springs

Every first Saturday of the month starting 10-01-2011

Random Best Disk Doubles starting a 9:00AM $5 + $1 dollar ace pot (right now $325 with a reserve $300 pot)

then eat some lunch and come back for

Random DDAS (double drive alternate shot) Doubles starting at 1:00PM $5 + $1 dollar ace pot (right now $325 with a reserve $300 pot)

All rounds played from Red course.
    Play in the morning OR in the afternoon OR both!!!

Leave a comment:

• Skookum
    replied
    depending on ohow many showed up yesterday $180+

Leave a comment:

• KG_MCDGC
    replied
    I'm looking to stir the pot a bit. What's the Ace Pot up to? I've heard of 2 casual round Aces, so I know it's possible.

Leave a comment:

• Skookum
    replied
    We almost had enough light last week hopefully this week will be just about right. Ace Pot after two weeks $56 and we are still playing Red boxes for the next few weeks.

Leave a comment:

• Skookum
    replied
    Bump for updated info at top of page.

Leave a comment:

• KG_MCDGC
    replied
    Wednesday Night Doubles info here...

...or here...

Leave a comment:

• WestsoundBT
    replied
    Pick any time you like - let the local scene grow as is convenient for your own club. If that's Saturday mornings... So be it. It'll build a local homegrown base. Westsound has doubles at NAD Saturdays at that 9 am spot, but no biggie. In fact, I like it. Many of us have planned our play around a given time slot, so it's great to just swap venues once in a while to change it up. Anyway, who says we have to fight over the player base like a crazed game of hungry hungry hippos... Just grow the playing community and all is good...

Leave a comment:

• P. abrupta
    replied
    Please choose Wednesday (or monday or friday). I will have kid duty on Tuesdays and Thursdays for the foreseeable future. Selfish? yes. but Please Please Please!

Leave a comment:

• KG_MCDGC
    replied
    Paging Mr. Gilberts. Paging Mr. Gilberts. A little input here. Please. What's the status of Yauger doubles? The way I see it, MCDG'S options are limited when it comes to a weekday doubles event. Thoughts?

Leave a comment:

Announcement Announcement Module
Collapse
No announcement yet.
Working...
X