Shelton Springs Doubles: When? Page Title Module
Move Remove Collapse
X
Conversation Detail Module
Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts

  • #16
    Originally posted by Skookum View Post
    First week of May at the latest. I will post if we go earlier.
    Fellas-
    Are the weekly doubles underway? Wednesdays?

    Comment


    • #17
      Originally posted by Lund View Post
      Fellas-
      Are the weekly doubles underway? Wednesdays?
      yes the weekly dubs are underway. $5 to get in $1 ace pot. the ace pot is at $191. so get your ass up here

      Comment


      • #18
        DUDE!!! I started a new job, but I'm in that in-between phase. I've got today off! So... I'll be seeing you guys tonight!

        Comment


        • #19
          Looking forward to it BRO!!!
          sigpic

          Comment


          • #20
            DUDE GUY!!! That drive on Hole 8 was outstanding. Seriously.

            Comment


            • #21
              If only they would get rid of putting... so many missed eagles because of the whole "disc must come to rest in the basket" and "Not on the ground" thing.
              sigpic

              Comment


              • #22
                Is there a place for a beginner in the wed. Doubles?

                Comment


                • #23
                  Originally posted by matt View Post
                  Is there a place for a beginner in the wed. Doubles?
                  Absolutely! C'mon out! I will be heading up around 3 today if you would like to join....
                  A bad day on the golf course is better than a good day at work!

                  Comment


                  • #24
                    Originally posted by olydiscgolf View Post
                    Absolutely! C'mon out! I will be heading up around 3 today if you would like to join....
                    I will be there
                    Thank you

                    Comment


                    • #25
                      Originally posted by matt View Post
                      I will be there
                      Thank you
                      I really enjoyed myself
                      thanks for your patience and tips
                      I will return, as my work schedule allows

                      Comment


                      • #26
                        Originally posted by matt View Post
                        I really enjoyed myself
                        thanks for your patience and tips
                        I will return, as my work schedule allows
                        Yeah, Matt, thanks for the round, I hope to see you out there again.

                        Chris
                        A bad day on the golf course is better than a good day at work!

                        Comment


                        • #27
                          Well, I think that I am going to be able to make it again today
                          (Sorry in advance to who ever has me for an anchor)

                          Comment


                          • #28
                            Originally posted by matt View Post
                            Well, I think that I am going to be able to make it again today
                            (Sorry in advance to who ever has me for an anchor)
                            Its my wifes B-day today...... no golf for this guy!
                            A bad day on the golf course is better than a good day at work!

                            Comment


                            • #29

                              Grats you two on 18 down, hell of a round.
                              Last edited by Skookum; June 28th, 2012, 02:09 PM.
                              sigpic

                              Comment


                              • #30
                                Originally posted by Skookum View Post


                                Grats you two on 18 down, hell of a round.
                                Don't forget Bears ace on hole 15

                                Comment

                                Announcement Announcement Module
                                Collapse
                                No announcement yet.
                                Working...
                                X