X
Conversation Detail Module
Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• tee pad suggestion for doubles

I would like to hear thoughts and opinions on rotating the tee pads we use for doubles while we are on sat. afternoons

I think all blacks might be too much

What I think we should consider doing, is alternate reds and blacks
    Use the blacks for odd # holes, and reds for even # holes one week, then switch the next week

what do ya think? Any other ideas?

Keep it Red or Black. Too easy for people to forget and play from the wrong pad. Causing a big scoring Fuu-Barr at the end of the round.

Embrace the Black, it's what the course was designed around.

Comment

^ second

Comment

I agree about playing all blacks
        But I don't know that everyone feels the same
        That's why I ask the question.

Also, it would be easy to make scorecards that indicate what tee you should be using to help remind players.

Comment

I agree with Chris and Ray. We've tried many times, but not all disc golfers are created equal! Even when you give them crystal clear instructions and scorecards. There's always that one group...

Comment

Well I sure would like to see us play some black tees while we are on sat. Afternoons

Comment

maybe play reds one week and then play blacks the next week, the blacks are nice but playing reds is a great change of pace.
              Team HOSER:dancing:
              Team OLY:cheerleader:
              Team Meteor

"Oh man, my burps are giving me whiplash"

Comment

I have to admit the four of us who came up from Portland last time were a little disappointed we had to play dubs from the red tees. Still, it is hard to be too bummed when the course is great from either set of tees.
                "You won't like me when I am angry, because I always back up my rage with facts and documented sources". - The Credible Hulk

Comment

Originally posted by TYVEK View Post
                  maybe play reds one week and then play blacks the next week, the blacks are nice but playing reds is a great change of pace.
                  We always play reds for doubles because no one wants to play blacks
                  takes too long or can't hit ace pot
                  Blah blah blah
                  let's play blacks.

My alternating idea was a compromise.

Comment

Announcement Announcement Module
                  Collapse
                  No announcement yet.
                  Working...
                  X