X
Conversation Detail Module
Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Awesome

This is an awesome course in Bremerton. Very well kept up. All in the woods. Great tee offs, great maps, etc. They even have a place for you to keep hang your hacket on or your disc bag.

Trees make great obsticals. Really fun!

This is my favorite course for sure. I saw three deer this morning, I wish I had my camera. I am going back tomorrow and Friday morning before work. I usually start around 7a, if you wanna play a few shots.

Originally posted by Chef View Post
    This is an awesome course in Bremerton. Very well kept up. All in the woods. Great tee offs, great maps, etc. They even have a place for you to keep hang your hacket on or your disc bag.

Trees make great obsticals. Really fun!

Comment

Another course improvement:

The tee signs have been updated with the picture style tee signs.

Comment

WSDGA

I want to give a shout " thank you" to the woman named Cathy. She is the secretary for West Sound Disc Golf Association. She was a great helpful in pointing us the directions where to find the holes at NAD, and espeicially, Kistop Fairgrounds, and it was pleasure to have her playing few holes with me and Crystal. NAD is the most beautiful course in Washington!
        PDGA 38506
        ODDGA 27
        DDGA 176
        2012 Beaver State Fling Women ADV Master

Comment

Another course improvement:

Hole 16 now has a "B" pin. This "B" is not as obvious as the others. It uses a different fairway, which runs parallel to the original. The "B" pin plays about 75 feet longer. The tee pads have been adjusted (dirt added to the side of concrete) to allow play for the new fairway. Concrete will be added later this year, when time and money is allocated.

Comment

Announcement Announcement Module
          Collapse
          No announcement yet.
          Working...
          X