Conversation Detail Module
Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Description and Directions

NAD Park

This technical course winds through more than 20 acres of old growth forest offering the public a great disc golf experience and a beautiful Northwest nature walk. The course has been designed to offer a little something for everyone. Red and Blue tees will challenge the most advanced golfer and at the same time give the beginner golfer a fabulous course at which to learn the great sport of disc golf. There are two pin placements on most holes and baskets are moved every few weeks.

Driving Directions
    Hwy 3 to Austin Dr. / Kitsap Lake exit. West on Austin Dr. 500 feet to NAD Park.
    The kiosk, with course map, is off Austin Dr. behind the Jet. From there, the course is a short walk into the park. Additional parking is available on Kitsap Way.

I love this course. It is my #1 favorite. There may be others out there but I haven't found them.

Comment

I agree with you George.. I am hoping to get out there to play soon. (Not this weekend, but maybe sometime down the road?)
      Practice - Practice - Practice -- Doing what I can to keep it on the fairway _ at least I try to!
      DDGA #202; WDDGA #37; ODDGA #47 ; PDGA #38171

Comment

I'll be working in Bremerton one day next week and plan on hitting this course early before work.

Comment

I saw a family of deer feeding by one of the tee's. I wish I had my camera.

Comment

Announcement Announcement Module
          Collapse
          No announcement yet.
          Working...
          X