X
Conversation Detail Module
Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Hole Six

I guess most of you really didnt like this hole anyways, it plays tight to the river, which is fast moving most of the time. A RHBH thats doesnt carry an anheizer line is a gonner.

Being a lefty myself, I never really found this hole to be intimidating in any way, so I am nuetral as far as its removal.

As far as where it should be, the obvious area is between 16, 17 and 18.

Leave the rest of the front nine the way it is, make #12 the new front nine finishing hole, its short anyways, and add a new hole in the woods on the back nine. New tee could be between 18 basket and 16 tee, and play towards 17, then from new basket walk back to 16 tee and finish the back nine layout.

I was always curious about all the woods area to the right of 16's fairway and to the right of 15's fairway. That area seems like it would clean up nice for some good disc golf holes(would need alot of blackberry work) and would get away from the mail trail that other par users use to go down to the river(16's fairway) I'm assuming this is probaly not park property.
    WORK LESS THROW MORE
    http://www.grippt.com

Comment

Hole 6 was removed because we were tired of chaining it to trees farther from the river. In the past two year that basket moved three time of a total of nearly 80 ft.

We have been playng a 3A Hole, Near the main gate back to the 3 basket. Ball field is ob

The area to the right of 15 is not available for use. It was designated as environmentally sensitive zone and will be left alone. The area between 16-18 also has the same designation.
      rewindb.com

Comment

MAkes sense knew there had to be a reason....

Wierd though that area doesn't look to be anything special to make it enviornmetally sensitive, unless it has been established as wetland.
        WORK LESS THROW MORE
        http://www.grippt.com

Comment

Announcement Announcement Module
        Collapse
        No announcement yet.
        Working...
        X