Move Remove Collapse
X
Conversation Detail Module
Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• whats the current conditons? Grass height?

please grass situation update. Has it been mowed recently? Or is it shaggy?

grass hight is great right now the whole course is clean and easy to see

Comment

Sedro is looking the best I have seen since the opening of the course. Great time to play, with brambles cut way back and the fairways are nice and mowed. Tee signs are up too. The only issue is the soggy ground.
      "What's in the bag", pdga #37977, dgcr #356, **Team Chainbanger'z**

You are never really playing an opponent. You are playing yourself, your own highest standards, and when you reach your limits, that is real joy.
      -- Arthur Ashe

Comment

Originally posted by JR Stengele View Post
        Sedro is looking the best I have seen since the opening of the course. Great time to play, with brambles cut way back and the fairways are nice and mowed. Tee signs are up too. The only issue is the soggy ground.
        Did you call in sick or something? Let me know next time you head up there and we can carpool (that means you swing by my house and pick me up). I'll bring a sandwich for you.

Sedro Woolley Rocks!

Comment

He took off Mardi Gras to play some disc golf - Good Call !

Comment

I would love an update on how soggy it is right now, I'm considering a trip to Sedro tomorrow. Anyone want to carpool from Whatcom County down to there?

Comment

The grass is mowed, but only hole 18 has been baled. Still, it's as good as it's going to get for the summer.

Comment

Announcement Announcement Module
              Collapse
              No announcement yet.
              Working...
              X