X
Conversation Detail Module
Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Course Contact Here

Hi all, just signed up on this forum after finding it through some legthy threads on ODSA. Anyways I'm the local contact at NSRA in Sedro Woolley. I will try to keep up on the site with tourneys and such up here. I will also try to post conditions of the course as the year goes. If you have any quetions on the course or plan on heading up feel free to contact me with any inquaries.

Game on!
    WORK LESS THROW MORE
    http://www.grippt.com

Welcome! Thank you for taking the time to keep us up to date. THIS is what will make this site the premier DG site for the Pacific Northwest.
    ďI believe I can hit 18 greens, hit every fairway, you know ó Vision 54, which means you birdie every hole, thatís in the back of my mind. I want to putt better, chip better. That day when I hit 18 greens and one putt, Iíll know Iím a complete golfer. Will that ever happen? Iím not sure, but itís possible. The 54 vision is always in the back of my mind.Ē
    ~Annika SŲrenstam

Comment

sk8, I just added a "Course Info" thread to the NSRA forum. Post any corrections/additions there, and a moderator will incorporate the new info into the sticky posting.
      Oregon disc golf map

Comment

Hello sk8 ~
        What is the date of the next tourney out at Sedro Wooley? I''ve played two rounds out there this past summer and had a great time ~ some long holes for an old Newbie. Lost my first disc ever on hole 16 but still had fun.
        Thanks.

Comment

Originally posted by drkstr View Post
          Hello sk8 ~
          What is the date of the next tourney out at Sedro Wooley? I''ve played two rounds out there this past summer and had a great time ~ some long holes for an old Newbie. Lost my first disc ever on hole 16 but still had fun.
          Thanks.
          Hey THere.

Every 3rd Saturday of the month we do random flip doubles. $6 and start time is 10:30. Club pays out top 3 teams.

Every last/4th Saturday of the month we have singles event. $8 for ams and $12 for open start time is 10:30. Club pays out top %50 of Ams in discs and pays top %40 in cash.

Always a friendly event.
          WORK LESS THROW MORE
          http://www.grippt.com

Comment