Clear All

• New baskets at NSRA

Glad it finally happened, looks good.

A big thank you to all who helped!

Were the Art Baskets replaced?

Comment

Originally posted by drkstr View Post
      Were the Art Baskets replaced?
      Yes all the art baskets were replaced. Though some of them were left..found this on reddit.

new baskets discgolf

It was great seeing all the new shiny baskets, though Im still using pacman when I play...

Thanks to those that made it possible... now about those tee pads. ;-)

Comment

I can't wait to get out and play a round there now! It's nice that Pacman remains, I'm just glad I don't have to throw at it anymore!

Comment

With all these new baskets, are there any plans to host some tournaments at NSRA?

Are there any weekly's or monthly's going on right now?

Comment

Yes tee pads are in the future hence the donation box at the course. Need to finalize the mowing schedule with the county before doing tee pads.

No weekly's right now but probably near the end of the month. Years past its been on Wednesdays's 5 o'clock mixed dubs with ace pot 5$....Ask around at Cornwall. We should get a monthly back on.
            WORK LESS THROW MORE
            http://www.grippt.com

Comment

Originally posted by sk8architecture View Post
              Yes tee pads are in the future hence the donation box at the course. Need to finalize the mowing schedule with the county before doing tee pads.
              WAIT, there is a donation box for the course? Where exactly is it, guess I never thought to look. I just started playing and nobody I play with (foursome weekend mornings) never told me.
              Vanderyacht is my "home" course, and while its a good place to try and ace every hole with your putter, I LOVE playing at nsra and will gladly help...Id love to see tee pads before summers over..
              Last edited by nwdiscnoob; March 9th, 2013, 06:16 AM.

Comment

Originally posted by nwdiscnoob View Post
                WAIT, there is a donation box for the course? Where exactly is it, guess I never thought to look. I just started playing and nobody I play with (foursome weekend mornings) never told me.
                Vanderyacht is my "home" course, and while its a good place to try and ace every hole with your putter, I LOVE playing at nsra and will gladly help...Id love to see tee pads before summers over..
                Right to the left of the teepad on hole 1. Can't miss it.

Comment

Originally posted by Taylor View Post
                  Right to the left of the teepad on hole 1. Can't miss it.
                  Yep, last time I was there they just had the slab for the box. Went today and its complete, right next to tee one. I put in a big bill everyone else tossed something in.. Definitely have no problem helping with a good course become great..

Comment

Announcement Announcement Module
                  Collapse
                  No announcement yet.
                  Working...
                  X