X
Conversation Detail Module
Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• first time playing NSRA

I will be in town(sedro) middle of this coming week and im looking forward to playing NSRA. I have the map printed and hope for a dry day or two. Im bringing some disc's that im not really attached to just in case The reviews i have read show this to be a pretty good course. It Will be nice to get out of the snow for a rnd or 2

A map is definitely necessary for your first time, especially if you are going to be out on the course by yourself. Unfortunately, I will be working all week, and don't get home in time to get a round in before dark. Good luck, and just a couple of tips - do not overthrow 4, or you will end up the bottomless pit; lay up on 5 because you can't hit the monster from the backside; and use brightly colored discs. There are several holes that you have to shoot blind, so if you can get someone to spot for you, things will go much better. Other than that, it is a fun course, and a very unique piece of property!

Comment

Thanks for the info RR.
      I was able to get a round in on two separate days. The property is very cool! My wife accompanied me on my 1st round, and spotted for me as she took pictures, while enjoying the hike there. The Old Dilapidated buildings along with the Art baskets made it a distinct experience. I was able to stay out of trouble, and didn't have to search for anything. My 2nd round, i ran into a local named Jack who said hes there most every morning. We finished up right as it started raining pretty good.When finished i had a 53 followed by 52, bogey free!
      I look forward to playing there again when i get the chance

Comment

Announcement Announcement Module
      Collapse
      No announcement yet.
      Working...
      X