Move Remove Collapse
X
Conversation Detail Module
Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• It's open now, anyone have a course map for Mossy Roc?

Hey,

I couldn't find the tee off for 6 and 7, just curious if anyone had create a map for play.

I'm not aware of any map, but one could exist. After 5, you have to back track a little, passing in front of the never open restroom building which has the tag artwork on it (mossy roc logo), looking for the road with the homemade bench, and climb up small hill to the right of the road on natural stairs worn into hillside. The tee is natural (like all tees there), shooting on a long downhill (kind of top o the worldish), into a moderately guarded basket visible from the tee. 7 is just to the right, easily findable from 6 basket (look for worn down trail areas), shooting across a small dip and way uphill. You cannot see basket 6 from tee 6.

Comment

Someone awesome at dgcoursereview.com uploaded a map. I may try to print some out on the color printer at work and make them available at the course, near the donation slot/box. Link is to .pdf, and I don't know if you will need to register at DGCR to view it or not.

http://www.dgcoursereview.com/course...0/c0cda92b.pdf

Comment

I do believe Mossy Rock is now closed for play, permanently.
        www.DiscAddiction.com - Apparel, Custom Discs, and more
        www.WhidbeyIslandDiscGolf.com - club details

Comment

Announcement Announcement Module
        Collapse
        No announcement yet.
        Working...
        X