X
Conversation Detail Module
Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Baskets or lack-thereof

Any info on whats going on with all the missing baskets? Six gone in two days...

I assume they are being stolen but that is almost the entire course.

Anybody know anything?

Hi there, posted on the facebook page for whatcom disc golf club:

It is with much annoyance and exasperation that I have to post this message today.

Sometime earlier today an unknown Individual(s) stole the basket from hole #6 at Cornwall Park.

As a direct result WDGC pulled 4 other baskets that were not securely anchored into the ground, further preventing anymore theft of baskets.

As of now there is no plan to reinstall these 4 holes until the basket from hole #6 is returned in its proper location.

One person ruined it for everyone. Any information leading to the procurement of this stolen basket is greatly appreciated.

Don't forget about the other courses in Whatcom County. Vanderyacht Park in Ferndale and Lynden DGC at Patterson Park, located at 260 7th St.

Have a safe summer and we will keep you updated on all matters disc golf related.

-WDGC-
    - Whatcomdiscgolfclub@gmail.com

-Randy Newton-

Comment

I believe that there is an ongoing dialogue with the city parks department and the Whatcom disc golf club regarding the re installation of the baskets, but I am not currently apart of that dialogue and cannot provide an ETA. If you would like to be apart of the club there are meetings at cosmic comics on Cornwall avenue across from Bellingham High School the first monday of every month, or you can contact by email or facebook.

Comment

Just played here last week, all nine baskets are there.

Comment

Announcement Announcement Module
        Collapse
        No announcement yet.
        Working...
        X