X
Conversation Detail Module
Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Two Rivers Players...

I see quite a few players out at 2 Rivers Park but not a whole lot of posts on here about there playing expierence or what they like/dislike about the course.

I'm still prety new and have been improving alot over the last few times out, would like to add few more discs to the bag for more options to throw but no funds to do so at this time. I watch some of the other people out there tee off and just crush it down the fairway thinking to myself man I wish my drive was that nice. I've had a prety bad knee injury and had surgery and it still give me problems now and then so my X-over step isn't the greatest and I'm using mostly upper body when throwing, still learning how this hyzer/anti works too.

Well I usualy say Hi to other players so we may have mett and didn't know it, I'm always willing to throw a round if your flying solo or even in a group. I notice that you learn off others easier then flying solo, and I'm always looking to improve my game.

Hope to meet more friendly people and see ya on the course.

Originally posted by 00-WING-NUT View Post
    I see quite a few players out at 2 Rivers Park but not a whole lot of posts on here about there playing expierence or what they like/dislike about the course.

I'm still prety new and have been improving alot over the last few times out, would like to add few more discs to the bag for more options to throw but no funds to do so at this time. I watch some of the other people out there tee off and just crush it down the fairway thinking to myself man I wish my drive was that nice. I've had a prety bad knee injury and had surgery and it still give me problems now and then so my X-over step isn't the greatest and I'm using mostly upper body when throwing, still learning how this hyzer/anti works too.

Well I usualy say Hi to other players so we may have mett and didn't know it, I'm always willing to throw a round if your flying solo or even in a group. I notice that you learn off others easier then flying solo, and I'm always looking to improve my game.

I'm usually down there quite a bit when the weather's halfway decent... and honestly I'm usually one of the crazy people out there when the wind's pretty ridiculous. I live out here in finley as well and have been playin the park since they first put it up. It was the first course I played.

I love the quality of the park. You can't beat the rubber tee pads, lush grass, and all the obstacles. Even short holes like 7 and 18 will backhand you if ur not on ur A-game. There's a pretty good chance I've seen u out there as well, so if u wanna get together for a round anytime after the 6th-or 7th, I'm sure we could make it happen.

Comment

We've all been where you're at man. I'm good but I'm not exactly amazing yet, but seeing guys doing that good is what makes you wanna learn what they've learned. And I can honestly say that playing with better players is the best way to improve. Even if they're not giving you tips, just watching their technique helps you to tweak your throws in the right direction.

Comment

Wow it's been a while since I been on here, the whole winter season hit and it's like I vanished. Went to Columbia Park yesterday with a buddy and first time ever throwing that course, first round of the year for me too. I'm feeling little soar, should have warmed up better.

Comment

I'm still trying to work off my soreness from the Ice bowl. 2 rounds of 21 holes was a tiresome venture.

Comment

Wow it's been a while since I been on here, the whole winter season hit and it's like I vanished. Went to Columbia Park yesterday with a buddy and first time ever throwing that course, first round of the year for me too. I'm feeling little soar, should have warmed up better.
            if you want to talk about columbia park go to the river country site
            PDGA # 52916
            CRDGC
            TCDGC
            FWWDGC
            PDGC

Comment

Originally posted by Turtle159269 View Post
              I'm still trying to work off my soreness from the Ice bowl. 2 rounds of 21 holes was a tiresome venture.
              i was wind burnt and in bed by 9:00
              PDGA # 52916
              CRDGC
              TCDGC
              FWWDGC
              PDGC

Comment

now you just sound like an old man... hahaha I'll be getting off work around 4:30 tomorro if you wanna throw two rivers

Comment

Announcement Announcement Module
                Collapse
                No announcement yet.
                Working...
                X