X
Conversation Detail Module
Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Adding 3 seasonal baskets

The county is adding 3 seasonal baskets to the course which will be available from late September through probably mid-April. These will be going out on the peninsula where most of the picnicking/swimming/sunbathing happens during warm weather. There will be 2 Par 3's of 475 ft and 420 ft and the final basket will be a dog leg left Par 5 of 1100 ft with water (or ice) all along the left side. If we have no hitches, expect these to be in by or before mid-December. The boss insists there will be tee signs (including for the 3 seasonal baskets) "soon". He's been saying this for more than a year now so I don't know what "soon" means anymore. Maybe before I retire at the end of May 2011????

baskets are in

Originally posted by Discing Dennis View Post
    The county is adding 3 seasonal baskets to the course which will be available from late September through probably mid-April. These will be going out on the peninsula where most of the picnicking/swimming/sunbathing happens during warm weather. There will be 2 Par 3's of 475 ft and 420 ft and the final basket will be a dog leg left Par 5 of 1100 ft with water (or ice) all along the left side. If we have no hitches, expect these to be in by or before mid-December. The boss insists there will be tee signs (including for the 3 seasonal baskets) "soon". He's been saying this for more than a year now so I don't know what "soon" means anymore. Maybe before I retire at the end of May 2011????
    Plans changed & things happened much faster than expected. The tee pads are installed and the baskets are up!

Comment

baskets are back

The seasonal baskets are back in play #19 475ft #20 420ft #21 1050ft happy hukin
      PDGA # 52916
      CRDGC
      TCDGC
      FWWDGC
      PDGC

Comment

Originally posted by 3 Fingers View Post
        The seasonal baskets are back in play #19 475ft #20 420ft #21 1050ft happy hukin
        I played these the other day and 19 is kinda hair puller with the BIG water hazard but still fun.

Comment

Announcement Announcement Module
        Collapse
        No announcement yet.
        Working...
        X