X
Conversation Detail Module
Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Two Rivers closed june 14th-18th

Two Rivers disc golf course will be closed June 14th-18th due to a boyscout jamboree. maybe i can go down there and teach them about disc golf if they have time.. then they could get involved at their local dg when they get back home
    PDGA # 52916
    CRDGC
    TCDGC
    FWWDGC
    PDGC

Originally posted by 3 Fingers View Post
    Two Rivers disc golf course will be closed June 14th-18th due to a boyscout jamboree. maybe i can go down there and teach them about disc golf if they have time.. then they could get involved at their local dg when they get back home
    This every year or just last year?

Comment

Probably a camporee, and they would more than likely welcome someone there to teach the sport. Just showing up probably won't get you too far, though. Contact your local council and set something up ahead of time.

Upon further review, I don't see any camporees scheduled in your council for that week. There is a day camp, but the location is TBD.
      This guy could probably give you the answers you need.

Comment

Originally posted by 00-WING-NUT View Post
        This every year or just last year?
        no that was last year 2010
        PDGA # 52916
        CRDGC
        TCDGC
        FWWDGC
        PDGC

Comment

My bad - I didn't see the date of the OP. That would explain why it's not on the calendar.

Comment

no that was last year 2010
            I seen the post on the buliten board on the park trailer for the closure for this year....it says the font 9, so can we still throw 10-18? I probably work them days anyways but any chance I get I like to get some throws in.

Comment

closed JUNE,21-24,2011

yes i seen that today after my first post .. Sorry The front 9 will be closed June,21-24 for the boy scouts . but the back 9 is still open
              PDGA # 52916
              CRDGC
              TCDGC
              FWWDGC
              PDGC

Comment

Announcement Announcement Module
              Collapse
              No announcement yet.
              Working...
              X