Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• 3 Fingers
    started a topic two rivers changes

two rivers changes

as you all know,we've had a little trouble on tee #14 & pro tee#15 with the people across the street (trampling of shrubs) .they had a county meeting and the dude had pic's of discers on his land, going through his shrubs.not just 1 or 2 ,but a inch and a half thick worth of pic's(a little knock on the door could have changed things) its called RESPECT.lucky we didn't loose the holes.we did loose tee placements.. tee 14 got moved over by am tee 15, and the pin over by the large boulders (now come into play) we did loose pro 15 @ 820' now 628' @ the am tee 15

• 00-WING-NUT
    replied
    I'm pretty new to this throwing disc's thing but I will say I'm having a blast doing it. Two Rivers Park is in my back yard so to speak and I'm glad that it's such a nice course to play at.

"Not sure if many know this but there is a lost disc display in the window of the ranger station and they also sale unclaimed disc's after I think 60 days... All the proceeds made from unclaimed discs and they have a donation box also goes towards upkeep on the park and it's course. There are pencils, score cards with a course map and rules available at the trailer as well."

Leave a comment:

• jshrack
    replied
    I had the pleasure of meeting Dennis about a week and a half ago!
    He set up an amazing course and I can't wait to play it again!
    I might even get a chance to check out those new tee signs this weekend after the Pasco Invite (track,) maybe without the 35mph winds. =)

I will probably stop by Columbia Park to check out Windy River and see how the tourney is goin too!

Leave a comment:

• 3 Fingers
    replied
    tee signs are up and look great . . .thanks Dennis

Leave a comment:

• DoubleDees
    replied
    You can get discs at either the Bait and Tackle shop right by Columbia Park or the Tri-City Disc Golf club.

Leave a comment:

• 3 Fingers
    replied
    Originally posted by robdillpdx View Post
    Hey guys, didn't want to really start a new thread for this but, I am coming out to Kennewick from Portland later this month. I will probably only have time to play one of the courses in town. Columbia or Two rivers? I am a decent player so the more difficult of the two would be great. Any help would be much appreciated! Thanks! Also, just in case, anywhere to buy discs in town?
    two rivers is my HC. very nice park well maintained easy to navigate..but check out dg course review for both, then decide..they are both fun courses. if you choose two rivers bring your drivers. if i was coming from pdx i would play both

Leave a comment:

• robdillpdx
    replied
    Hey guys, didn't want to really start a new thread for this but, I am coming out to Kennewick from Portland later this month. I will probably only have time to play one of the courses in town. Columbia or Two rivers? I am a decent player so the more difficult of the two would be great. Any help would be much appreciated! Thanks! Also, just in case, anywhere to buy discs in town?

Leave a comment:

• Uhlman
    replied
    Originally posted by EWB46 View Post
    ... On a side not I did get to see a drunk lady beating up her dude friend last time I was there.
    Always entertaining

Leave a comment:

• EWB46
    replied
    I have yet to play this course with the new changes. I can easily see how the neighbors would be a little ticked. On a side not I did get to see a drunk lady beating up her dude friend last time I was there.

Leave a comment:

• 3 Fingers
    replied
    dennis put in wood chips to cover the gravel on #14.. no more scuffed discs.. gotta like that

Leave a comment:

• Uhlman
    replied
    Originally posted by 3 Fingers View Post
    talked to dennis (park ranger)he said permanent pin signs are coming . dont know how soon (county red tape ) butt he has added ashtrays to every tee.. it was getting bad . i know its not anybody thats reading this . but how do you stop the idiots !!!
    you speak softly and carry a big stick. I am thinking in the next couple of weeks of coming up and playing the course and maybe going on a disc dive. I'll be bringing my wet suit and dive gear. To bad I don't have a scuba cert.

Leave a comment:

• 3 Fingers
    replied
    talked to dennis (park ranger)he said permanent pin signs are coming . dont know how soon (county red tape ) butt he has added ashtrays to every tee.. it was getting bad . i know its not anybody thats reading this . but how do you stop the idiots !!!

Leave a comment:

• all2common
    replied
    Thanks. I'll check out dg review. I'm not too sure when I'll get in a round this weekend, but I look forward to playing a new course.

Leave a comment:

• 3 Fingers
    replied
    not to hard to follow.they had temp.signs up,but over the winter they disapeared.tee #1 is by the play ground.tee #2 is on your right hand side as you walk to hole #1 by the picnic table by the water other than that your good to go !! tee #10 is by the trailer, there is score cards with pars and distance at the trailer also.mandos all marked with signs.#6 has 3 mandos. if you have'nt aready check out dg review it has some pics of some of the holes.. or let me know and i would be happy to throw a round or two...

Leave a comment:

• all2common
    replied
    Is there a map for this course or is it pretty easy to follow once I get there?

Leave a comment:

Announcement Announcement Module
Collapse
No announcement yet.
Working...
X