X
Conversation Detail Module
Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• two rivers changes

as you all know,we've had a little trouble on tee #14 & pro tee#15 with the people across the street (trampling of shrubs) .they had a county meeting and the dude had pic's of discers on his land, going through his shrubs.not just 1 or 2 ,but a inch and a half thick worth of pic's(a little knock on the door could have changed things) its called RESPECT.lucky we didn't loose the holes.we did loose tee placements.. tee 14 got moved over by am tee 15, and the pin over by the large boulders (now come into play) we did loose pro 15 @ 820' now 628' @ the am tee 15
    PDGA # 52916
    CRDGC
    TCDGC
    FWWDGC
    PDGC

I think the Two Rivers Staff {Dennis} did a great job with the changes, although I agree Just a little Common courtesy,{not so common any more!!}, could of prevented the changes. But the 628 works to my advantage on 15.

Comment

Is there a map for this course or is it pretty easy to follow once I get there?
      Golf appeals to the idiot in us and the child. Just how childlike golf players become is proven by their frequent inability to count past five. - John Updike

Comment

not to hard to follow.they had temp.signs up,but over the winter they disapeared.tee #1 is by the play ground.tee #2 is on your right hand side as you walk to hole #1 by the picnic table by the water other than that your good to go !! tee #10 is by the trailer, there is score cards with pars and distance at the trailer also.mandos all marked with signs.#6 has 3 mandos. if you have'nt aready check out dg review it has some pics of some of the holes.. or let me know and i would be happy to throw a round or two...
        PDGA # 52916
        CRDGC
        TCDGC
        FWWDGC
        PDGC

Comment

Thanks. I'll check out dg review. I'm not too sure when I'll get in a round this weekend, but I look forward to playing a new course.
          Golf appeals to the idiot in us and the child. Just how childlike golf players become is proven by their frequent inability to count past five. - John Updike

Comment

talked to dennis (park ranger)he said permanent pin signs are coming . dont know how soon (county red tape ) butt he has added ashtrays to every tee.. it was getting bad . i know its not anybody thats reading this . but how do you stop the idiots !!!
            PDGA # 52916
            CRDGC
            TCDGC
            FWWDGC
            PDGC

Comment

Originally posted by 3 Fingers View Post
              talked to dennis (park ranger)he said permanent pin signs are coming . dont know how soon (county red tape ) butt he has added ashtrays to every tee.. it was getting bad . i know its not anybody thats reading this . but how do you stop the idiots !!!
              you speak softly and carry a big stick. I am thinking in the next couple of weeks of coming up and playing the course and maybe going on a disc dive. I'll be bringing my wet suit and dive gear. To bad I don't have a scuba cert.
              Throw What You Know.
              "Gravity, she's a harsh mistress." -The Tick
              PDGA# 45989

Comment

dennis put in wood chips to cover the gravel on #14.. no more scuffed discs.. gotta like that
                PDGA # 52916
                CRDGC
                TCDGC
                FWWDGC
                PDGC

Comment

I have yet to play this course with the new changes. I can easily see how the neighbors would be a little ticked. On a side not I did get to see a drunk lady beating up her dude friend last time I was there.

Comment

Originally posted by EWB46 View Post
                    ... On a side not I did get to see a drunk lady beating up her dude friend last time I was there.
                    Always entertaining
                    Throw What You Know.
                    "Gravity, she's a harsh mistress." -The Tick
                    PDGA# 45989

Comment

Hey guys, didn't want to really start a new thread for this but, I am coming out to Kennewick from Portland later this month. I will probably only have time to play one of the courses in town. Columbia or Two rivers? I am a decent player so the more difficult of the two would be great. Any help would be much appreciated! Thanks! Also, just in case, anywhere to buy discs in town?

Comment

Originally posted by robdillpdx View Post
                        Hey guys, didn't want to really start a new thread for this but, I am coming out to Kennewick from Portland later this month. I will probably only have time to play one of the courses in town. Columbia or Two rivers? I am a decent player so the more difficult of the two would be great. Any help would be much appreciated! Thanks! Also, just in case, anywhere to buy discs in town?
                        two rivers is my HC. very nice park well maintained easy to navigate..but check out dg course review for both, then decide..they are both fun courses. if you choose two rivers bring your drivers. if i was coming from pdx i would play both
                        PDGA # 52916
                        CRDGC
                        TCDGC
                        FWWDGC
                        PDGC

Comment

You can get discs at either the Bait and Tackle shop right by Columbia Park or the Tri-City Disc Golf club.

Comment

tee signs are up and look great . . .thanks Dennis
                            PDGA # 52916
                            CRDGC
                            TCDGC
                            FWWDGC
                            PDGC

Comment

I had the pleasure of meeting Dennis about a week and a half ago!
                              He set up an amazing course and I can't wait to play it again!
                              I might even get a chance to check out those new tee signs this weekend after the Pasco Invite (track,) maybe without the 35mph winds. =)

I will probably stop by Columbia Park to check out Windy River and see how the tourney is goin too!
                              When a ball dreams, it dreams it's a Frisbee.

Comment

Announcement Announcement Module
                              Collapse
                              No announcement yet.
                              Working...
                              X