Conversation Detail Module
Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• 2010 4th TnT explosion dbl tourney

2010 4th TnT explosion dbl tourney, see other post (9-26-09) for info
    Last edited by Scott; September 30th, 2010, 08:08 AM.

I am very excite!
    Relax and enjoy your hair
    TNT Yardworks.com

Comment

Originally posted by Yoduh View Post
      I am very excite!
      Very niccccce!
      Sometimes my mind boggles. It's so deep my mind actually boggles.

~ Cyndi Lauper ~

Comment

It's not often that my wife gets excited to play disc golf but we played this event 2 years ago and she really enjoyed and was bummed that we missed last year. We are both really excited to be able to play again this year, we'll be there. I can't wait but I hope that I can putt by then

Comment

Originally posted by ScottW View Post
          It's not often that my wife gets excited to play disc golf but we played this event 2 years ago and she really enjoyed and was bummed that we missed last year. We are both really excited to be able to play again this year, we'll be there. I can't wait but I hope that I can putt by then
          Mr Wardian, i didnt see you there man. You and the miss's missed out on a fun dbles day of play.
          Thanks to Mr Teresi and family and friends for a great dbles explosion on TnT acres.Sweet round glass painted mirror'd trophys. It was good for me to see old friends I havent seen much of this year and meet some first timers to TnT acres.2011 #5 should also be memorable.
          p.s. this maybe a bit early to say, but i think i heard tumtums Happy hill course maybe attempting to get back into the Inland Northwest series? I vote yes*, hell yes!!

Comment

I was bummed as hell to miss TnT again this year. Carrie and I played 2 years ago and we both loved it so we were both looking forward to getting to play again. We had a bunch of family in town for her grandpa's funeral the day before and had a bunch of family stuff going on still on Sunday Will have to look forward to next year.

Comment

Announcement Announcement Module
            Collapse
            No announcement yet.
            Working...
            X