Conversation Detail Module
Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Saturday Acepot, 1pm

Greetings,
    This Saturday, November 10th, will begin the Winter Series Acepot at Stimpi Ridge.
    1pm Players Meetings, Format will rotate as before with Random Doubles, Single Divisional Play, and Skins.
    Cost: $10 per player for all events.
    $1 to Acepot (Currently $53) $1 to the Ridge (except on Skins week, no charge) and the rest payout. Pros: Cash, Ams: Stimpi Ridge Script
    Remember, only 45 players maximum on the course, so sign in early.
    Stimpi

Is the acepot going today? What is the snow situation?
    PDGA #42116

Comment

Sat. Dec. 29th Canceled, Next one Jan. 5th

The weekly acepot is canceled for this week, Dec. 29th, but will continue next week, January 5th.
      Happy New Year everyone and see you next year.
      Stimpi

Comment

Acepot back ON!

The acepot is back ON at 1:00pm Saturdays. This week (January 5th) will be Singles Divisional Play, with $47 in the Acepot.
        Be aware that the course and most of the teepads are covered in snow and ice. Dress accordingly.
        See you then.
        Stimpi

Comment

Skins this week.

This Saturday, Jan 12th, will be Skins format.
          There's $55 in the Acepot.
          The tees have been cleared, but it's snowing as I'm writing this, so I don't know exactly what the conditions will be.
          I do know it will be covered with snow and ice, and it should be pretty cold besides.
          See you at 1:00 o'clock.
          Stimpi

Comment

Soup's ON!

Originally posted by Stimpi View Post
            This Saturday, Jan 12th, will be Skins format.
            There's $55 in the Acepot.
            The tees have been cleared, but it's snowing as I'm writing this, so I don't know exactly what the conditions will be.
            I do know it will be covered with snow and ice, and it should be pretty cold besides.
            See you at 1:00 o'clock.
            Stimpi
            Nancy just informed me, that there is hot Potato soup for all comers, served after the round.
            Bundle up and come on out.

Comment

Jan. 19th Weekly

There's $61 bucks in the acepot, and the format today is Doubles.
              The teepads have been c leared, but the rest of the course is covered in deep snow. It's playable though.
              See you at 1:00pm.
              Stimpi

Comment

No Acepot this week.

No Acepot this week, January 26th. nor next week, Feb. 2nd, due to Ice Bowl at Downriver.
                Weeklies will continue Saturday, Feb. 9th, at 1:00pm. Format will be Singles.
                See you then.
                Stimpi

Comment

March 9th, @1:30pm, Doubles

I'm afraid the Weekly Acepots are on hold, for two weeks, resuming on Saturday, March 9th, at 1:30pm.

Note the time change, from 1:00pm. The days are longer so we'll start a little later.

If you'd like to play casually, call for course conditions. They change from day to day.

For more information call Stimpi @ 838-4331

Comment

Well, the Ridge has dried up nicely, and is ready for play.
                    March 9th, this Saturday, will be Random Doubles. Pro/Am if we have enough.
                    Notice, there will be a time change, from 1:00 to 2:00pm for the Player's meeting. That should allow y'all to play the Sekani weekly and grab a bite to eat on your way up to the Ridge.
                    As usual, in case you miss lunch, Nancy will be cooking up something yummy for after the round.
                    Oh yeah, there's $91 bucks in the Ace-pot, too.
                    As usual, the buy-in is $10, with a buck to the Ridge, and a buck to the Ace-pot, and the rest is paid out.
                    See you Saturday.

Comment

Announcement Announcement Module
                    Collapse
                    No announcement yet.
                    Working...
                    X