X
Conversation Detail Module
Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Mondays at Stimpi Ridge Acepot

Players are always asking me, "Hey, Stimpi, when are you going to hold events at The Ridge?".

Well Folks, the time has come.

Starting Monday, April 30th, 5:30pm, we'll have the Stimpi Ridge Weekly Acepot every Monday evening, starting at 5:30. The format will rotate Singles, Doubles, Skins, and if enough players are interested, we might run a Wolf game now and then.

$10 will include the Acepot, which will start off with $50 seed money from Stimpi Ridge.

For more information, call Steve at 509-838-four 331
    Last edited by Stimpi; April 24th, 2012, 10:10 AM. Reason: forgot contact number.

Random Pro/Am Doubles

Well, Monday is here, and we're going to start off with Random Pro/Am Best Shot Doubles. We'll pair an Am player with a Pro.
    The $10 buy-in will be $1 to the Acepot, $1 to Stimpi Ridge, and $8 will be paid out. We'll pay the top third of the field.
    Players Meeting is at 5:30, so try to be prompt.
    Also, I don't know how popular this will be, but there is only room for 45 players on my course, at any one time, so... First come, first served.
    See you tonight.
    Steve

Originally posted by Stimpi View Post
    Players are always asking me, "Hey, Stimpi, when are you going to hold events at The Ridge?".

Well Folks, the time has come.

Starting Monday, April 30th, 5:30pm, we'll have the Stimpi Ridge Weekly Acepot every Monday evening, starting at 5:30. The format will rotate Singles, Doubles, Skins, and if enough players are interested, we might run a Wolf game now and then.

$10 will include the Acepot, which will start off with $50 seed money from Stimpi Ridge.

For more information, call Steve at 509-838-four 331

Comment

Looking toward to this tomorrow.

Comment

Originally posted by cffcombo View Post
        Looking toward to this tomorrow.
        So far, $57 in the acepot, plus whoever shows up tonight.

Comment

I've got three coming.

Comment

I'm not inviting Dr Fred next week. J/k thanks for hosting a great time Stimpi.

Comment

Amazing Fred

I'm not inviting Dr Fred next week. J/k thanks for hosting a great time Stimpi.
              Yeah, where'd you get that Fred guy, anyway? hahaha
              For those of you who haven't heard, Fred hit his first ACE ever, to win $77, won the CTP prize, and tied for Second place in the Am division.
              I think he'll be back. hehe

Comment

Originally posted by Stimpi View Post
                Yeah, where'd you get that Fred guy, anyway? hahaha
                For those of you who haven't heard, Fred hit his first ACE ever, to win $77, won the CTP prize, and tied for Second place in the Am division.
                I think he'll be back. hehe
                Nice!! What hole did he hit it on??
                -

Comment

He Pounded the birthday cake tire at eight with a forehand crush hung out over the trailer. it was an amazing shot right into the evening sun.

Comment

He Pounded the birthday cake tire at eight with a forehand crush hung out over the trailer. it was an amazing shot right into the evening sun.
                    and COMBO amd i got to see it LIVE .. it was with the sun in our eyes but a nice arc right in to the basket !!!!!

Comment

Oh wow the island hole... nice!! Been close on that but no cigar... well done!!
                      -

Comment

Time change to 6:00

Hi All,
                        There seems to be plenty of daylight after our round, so I've decided to move the Acepot Weekly back a half hour, from 5:30 to 6:00, to allow more folks to make it here, after work.
                        Tonight (May 21st) will be Random Pro/Am Best-Shot Doubles.
                        See you there.
                        Stimpi

Comment

Tonight's format is Singles Divisional play. Currently $34 in the Acepot.
                          See you at 6:00.
                          Stimpi

Comment

Weekly Acepot Ended!

It's been a while since I posted here, but here's the update.
                            I hit the Acepot on hole #4 last week, to split with Tim Vache.
                            We started the round shortly after 5:00pm, and it was pretty dark when we finished.
                            Since the Acepot is sitting at $00, and it's getting too dark to finish a round of golf, I'm suspending the Monday night Stimpi Ridge Weeklies indefinitely.
                            Watch this space for an upcoming Weekend Weekly at Stimpi Ridge. I'll wait until the season winds down and then start something up.
                            Come up for casual rounds in the mean time.
                            stimpi

Comment

Announcement Announcement Module
                            Collapse
                            No announcement yet.
                            Working...
                            X