X
Conversation Detail Module
Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Second Annual Halloween Doubles at the Ridge

Sunday, October 30th, at Stimpi Ridge. The Second Annual Halloween Disc Golf Event.
    With the same format as last year, Nancy and I will host two rounds of Random Doubles golf, starting at 3:00pm.
    Randomly selected Pro/Am teams will play Alternate Shot Doubles, with a break for Soup and Popcorn, (provided), BYOBeverages.
    Then the teams will play Best Shot Night Golf.
    If I remember correctly, the Alternate Shot Doubles went so fast, we played two rounds before it got dark. (Is that how it went?, anyone with a better memory than mine?) Anyway, we had loads of fun.
    BYOFlashlight. Only $6 per player, with 2 glowsticks provided. (extra glowsticks available for $.50 each).
    $5 will be payed out. The prize (again) of a signed, Dave Feldberg Champion Boss, will go to the Best Costume, with a smaller prize going to everyone who shows up in costume.
    Please let us know if you are attending so we will have enough soup and such to go around.
    Thanks,
    Stimpi

Found items after the Halloween event.

Anyone who attended my Halloween event, check your stuff. I've come up with two towels, a red putter, and a glove (which I believe is Shawna's).
    Come get 'em.
    Stimpi

Comment

Announcement Announcement Module
    Collapse
    No announcement yet.
    Working...
    X