X
Conversation Detail Module
Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Closing Peoples Park

Hello i understand everyone's frustration because there is not a closed sign at Peoples Park. Two months ago Jeff Crum went in on his own and closed the Peoples Park. He removed all the buckets and the board was not apart of this choice. It was never voted on to keep it open or closed. No one on the board has ever said anything to try to stop him. I now do not know why there is not a closed sign at the park. Or why Jeff never explained how he came to the decision to close the park. Now that the buckets are at Camp Sekani, i have nothing to do with it. Please call Jeff if you have more questions. Jeff Crum- 509 475 5378

Originally posted by special K View Post
    Hello i understand everyone's frustration because there is not a closed sign at Peoples Park. Two months ago Jeff Crum went in on his own and closed the Peoples Park. He removed all the buckets and the board was not apart of this choice. It was never voted on to keep it open or closed. No one on the board has ever said anything to try to stop him. I now do not know why there is not a closed sign at the park. Or why Jeff never explained how he came to the decision to close the park. Now that the buckets are at Camp Sekani, i have nothing to do with it. Please call Jeff if you have more questions. Jeff Crum- 509 475 5378
    It looks like this is the reason why People's was closed: http://www.nwdiscgolfnews.com/forum/...ead.php?t=8079. Sounds like the public was not allowed to know what was up as Sekani park was mega hush hush for quite some time apparently until it was official to move forward on the project.
    -

Comment

I do not understand why WE the club members are LETTING jeff crum tell us what we can and cant do .. as a PAID CLUB MEMBER i thought ALL THE BOARD MEMBERS must vote on things not just let one person decide for the club whats best ... since jeff became pres its been ALL ABOUT HIM NOT THE CLUB OR THE MEMBERS THAT SUPPORT THE CLUB !

Comment

Originally posted by Simmeltron View Post
        It looks like this is the reason why People's was closed: http://www.nwdiscgolfnews.com/forum/...ead.php?t=8079. Sounds like the public was not allowed to know what was up as Sekani park was mega hush hush for quite some time apparently until it was official to move forward on the project.
        The SDGA Board was kept in the dark as well, due to Jeff's hush hush policy, until after he had done his course development. Well, except for Jeremy Thornton who assisted with the current course layouts.
        Fly free and straight to the pin!

Comment

Announcement Announcement Module
        Collapse
        No announcement yet.
        Working...
        X