X
Conversation Detail Module
Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

EWB46,

I asked Taylor Bressler our Park contact recently about that and he said, "No new information..."

Sorry, we'll have to wait until they get their ducks in a row.

Sky Pilot
    Rely on Me

Comment

Originally posted by Wobbly Bob View Post
      The People's Park Basket Benefit raised $490 for the Pink Purse this time.

How much have People donated to the Park through their participation in the three fund raisers? How much is in the People's Park Pink Purse??
      This was the 4th Benefit for PP. The first three raised a total of $1247. With an addition of the latest $490 the Sum on deposit is $1737. Thanks to all those whose generous contributions made this possible. Gordy

Comment

pink?

Curious...

Why pink? I assume, since you mentioned that these benefits are 'for PP', that the money raised isn't going to the B.G. Komen society, so what's the significance? Just wanted to complete the alliteration? Or does Gordy keep all the money raised for PP stashed in an old pink purse? Or are we just trying to keep PP 'in the pink'?
        "When the power of love overcomes the love of power, the world will know peace." -- Jimi Hendrix

Comment

Originally posted by Burge View Post
          Curious...does Gordy keep all the money raised for PP stashed in an old pink purse? Or are we just trying to keep PP 'in the pink'?
          Possibly on the first. A referral to sexual conduct on the second? I thought everything was pink on the inside...
          "Honest work is for the downtrodden and the Polish"
          Cleveland Brown

Comment

I'm not sure where the Pink Purse came from but it has a zipper that works which is the main criteria for a money bag. He uses it for collecting all the clubs income. Besides Gordy looks mahvelous when carrying it.
            Fly free and straight to the pin!

Comment

PPPP

Special K gave me the pink purse after the 1st PP Benefit filled with the proceeds from it. I have continued to use it for that purpose since then, as much as a matter of ceremony as anything else. From the time of the 1st benefit through the last 100% of the proceeds have been deposited into the SDGA bank account immediately. You can be sure its not in a coffee can somewhere. I also have a standard zippered bank bag for conducting Club transactions(it has a checkbook in it) but its just kinda gray and boring. Gordy

Comment

I also have a standard zippered bank bag for conducting Club transactions(it has a checkbook in it) but its just kinda gray and boring. Gordy
                and i have seen it and it DONT DO TRICKS EITHER

Comment

Yeah, but I bet he's got more shoes that match the bank bag
                  "When the power of love overcomes the love of power, the world will know peace." -- Jimi Hendrix

Comment

Announcement Announcement Module
                  Collapse
                  No announcement yet.
                  Working...
                  X