X
Conversation Detail Module
Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Help Find The Bucket

Great left for the weekend and the course was got damaged number 1 was found and put back. Number 17 was also found and put back. A stand was found in the creek. Then number 8 was never found. I need everyone that is playing to keep an eye out for buckets and stands. There is will be a a lot of meetings about the course and when the meetings take place the course gets damaged. Please comment if you find anything that has been damaged more or find a stand or bucket that's not in its place and you can not find where it goes.
    Thank You.

So I just got back from PP and Holes 2, 5, 14, 17 and 18 were gone. I spent some time looking; found the stand for 14 and put it back but the bucket was nowhere around that I could see. There were tent campers on 6 and a bunch of drunks hanging out by 18.

This is really annoying.

Comment

Kudos to Kevin

Thanks for your steadfast work on this Kevin. I'm impressed with your constant vigil on People's Park.
      Kudos

Jeff Crum
      SDGA Photo Snapper
      Rely on Me

Comment

I retrieved the original #7 bucket from across the creek and replaced it. Moved the new #7 over to replace the missing #11. Hope that's OK Kevin.

#1 is also missing today; couldn't find it.

Comment

Found #7 -again- down by the creek and put it back.

Comment

Originally posted by Timber View Post
            Found #7 -again- down by the creek and put it back.
            I think it's the 'campers' right next to the tee for #7. I wish they'd buy a clue and moooooooooove out!

HEY! I've got a fantastic idea! Joe, you should move the night tourney down to PP. That would piss 'em off.
            "When the power of love overcomes the love of power, the world will know peace." -- Jimi Hendrix

Comment

Announcement Announcement Module
            Collapse
            No announcement yet.
            Working...
            X