X
Conversation Detail Module
Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• People's Park basket benefit 5/8/2010

Running another basket benefit at PP this Saturday instead of the doubles.

Same format as usual, show up around 11:30am-12:30pm and play.

We'll be prototyping 5 holes over at the West Hills area (across the river from PP), and 13 holes in People's Park. There will be both Red (shorter, more casual) and Blue (longer, more challenging) holes tees marked.

Come on down and play, and give your comments on this layout.
    We're at our best when it's from our hips

I've marked Red and Blue teepads for the first nine holes.

The basket positions are pretty close or exactly the same to Jeff Crum/Joe Royer/my previous 12 hole layout.

The major change is that I split hole 2 into two holes, and I moved hole 9 (old hole 8) out of the swampy area.

I'll mark the rest and move the buckets tomorrow.

Comment

All the People's Park teepads have been marked and buckets have been moved.

There are 5 buckets at the West Hills area, but I haven't marked the teepads since I'm not %100 on the layout. I'll mark them tomorrow.

Comment

Attached is my map of the current layout. 13 holes in the PP area with Red/Blue tees, and 5 in the West Hills area.

The West Hills area includes the Red tees now.
        Last edited by Parks; May 7th, 2010, 09:03 PM.

Comment

Original People's Park Thread

Originally posted by joeroyer
          I heard that we're going to play People's Park during the LCO instead of Four Mound... JK. Good Work. Is there any way the treasurer could post the current money that's been raised for baskets on here?
          Check the original thread for the balance through Benefit #2. No proceeds for Benefit #3 have been reported to the treasurer yet, but ittle probably be somewhere around $280 minus the cost of the minis. G$, SDGA Resident.

Comment

Correction

Originally posted by joeroyer
            I heard that we're going to play People's Park during the LCO instead of Four Mound... JK. Good Work. Is there any way the treasurer could post the current money that's been raised for baskets on here?
            That would be Special K's thread for the second Benefit, not Joe's Feb. post. G$.

Comment

Update

From the last Benefit which featured the longer course the Club netted $110. From the overall proceeds the Club Purchased the 100 PP minis( $110) which left the net of $110 to the Club . This sum will raise the overall sum from the 3 Benefits to about $1247 or whatever the previous sum was plus $110. The $110 collected from the latest event has only been reported to the treasurer but has not been deposited into the account yet. When the Board meets on Sat. morning I'm sure afore-mentioned funds will be transfered to the treasury. .....Further the overall Club treasury balance stands at $8233.11 with additional sums expected from Host fees, weeklies, Club disc sales, memberships and any $ collected to date for hole sponsorships for either People's Park or Downriver. G$

Comment

Announcement Announcement Module
              Collapse
              No announcement yet.
              Working...
              X