X
Conversation Detail Module
Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• People's Park Basket Benefit

Come one, Come all to help support people,s park charity event on March 27th. Sign-up at 11:00a.m., 12:00 shot gun start. Prizes are paid in swag, Format one round of golf,Am,Pro division,( singles)

If you can donate plastic please contact Kevin Sakus at (509)-216-4929
    Please help donate plastic

There will be no doubles at high bridge on Saturday

People's Park Basket Benifit

At noon today 57 disc golfers participated in the fundraiser. The player's fees and donations came up to $583. What a successful event! Combined with the monies from the First PP event in Feb.($554.75) the sum now held in the SDGA Treasury dedicated to People's Park Disc Golf Course is$1137.75. Hats off to Kevin (the membership DUDE) and all the supporters of SDGA's next big step forward. Gordy.

Comment

Local Player Ratings for People's Park

I took the cards from today's Benefit and entered them into the PDGA's Local Player Rating spread sheet and generated the Local Player's Ratings for those people that played today.

Check the attachment below for your local rating.

The SSA # of 43.89 is the score a 1000 rated Pro should be able to average on the course.
      Last edited by Wobbly Bob; March 27th, 2010, 09:07 PM.
      Fly free and straight to the pin!

Comment

Thanks

Originally posted by Wobbly Bob View Post
        I took the cards from today's Benefit and entered them into the PDGA's Local Player Rating spread sheet and generated the Local Player's Ratings for those people that played today.

Check the attachment below for your local rating.

The SSA # of 43.89 is the score a 1000 rated Pro should be able to average on the course.
        Thanks for imputing all of that Bob, I know it was a lot of work.

Comment

Announcement Announcement Module
        Collapse
        No announcement yet.
        Working...
        X