Conversation Detail Module
Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

News...

Originally posted by SeanT00 View Post
    Howdy again! Have we heard any news from the Parks Department regarding the People's Park course? It's been a little over a month now and I'm excited to hear what the word is. I can't imagine why it takes the damn bureaucrats so long to make a decision that to me seems so simple.
    Everyone's wondering...

I recently had a meeting with our Park Department contact and asked him if there was any news - as in can we move forward with the project. He merely said, "No."
    At our last meeting at the Peaceful Valley Community Center we were told that they would be applying for a permit to dig in the federally protected acreage that we know as People's Park. He indicated that this process will probably take a long time. They also know that we've been considering ways around digging...I hope that is a decision about this proposed course soon. I'll be gently lobbying for progress so that we can move ahead with it.
    I'll pass on anything that I hear.

Sky Pilot
    Sign Planter
    Rely on Me

Comment

Originally posted by Sky Pilot View Post
      ways around digging...
      ways? As in, more than one? And what, pray tell, would that look like? Real baskets? On..concrete blocks?...steel plates?...trained elephants?
      "When the power of love overcomes the love of power, the world will know peace." -- Jimi Hendrix

Comment

Originally posted by Burge View Post
        ways? As in, more than one? And what, pray tell, would that look like? Real baskets? On..concrete blocks?...steel plates?...trained elephants?
        whatever works
        Rely on Me

Comment

Originally posted by Sky Pilot View Post
          whatever works
          So.....definitely, trained elephants.
          "When the power of love overcomes the love of power, the world will know peace." -- Jimi Hendrix

Comment

Originally posted by Burge View Post
            So.....definitely, trained elephants.
            Can you arrange it?
            Rely on Me

Comment