X
Conversation Detail Module
Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• new steps

well there is a new set of steps that have been put in at hole 6 the steps going up to hole 9 are not yet finished yet ..so enjoy them

Originally posted by psychodwarf View Post
    well there is a new set of steps that have been put in at hole 6 the steps going up to hole 9 are not yet finished yet ..so enjoy them
    you have pictures of the one's on six?
    "Honest work is for the downtrodden and the Polish"
    Cleveland Brown

Comment

work party

back to city cup work party Saturday come join us clean up the park

Comment

Love all the hard work that has gone on at HB! Six is all done. Slowly but surely 9 will be done soon as well. Yesterday I confronted a younger man with a machete on 4 deciding to do some of his on pruning on the fairway of 4. I asked him if he was with the SDGA or Parks Department and told him to stop hacking upthe little trees. Not usually a good idea to approach someone with a machete and bad intentions but some friends at your back and a little liquid courage will help. Keep up the great work. Gonna have to join the SDGA cause they get shit done!
        Life before Death. Death before Honor.

Comment

Work on #9 continues this week

Originally posted by DoubleB View Post
          Love all the hard work that has gone on at HB! Six is all done. Slowly but surely 9 will be done soon as well. Yesterday I confronted a younger man with a machete on 4 deciding to do some of his on pruning on the fairway of 4. I asked him if he was with the SDGA or Parks Department and told him to stop hacking upthe little trees. Not usually a good idea to approach someone with a machete and bad intentions but some friends at your back and a little liquid courage will help. Keep up the great work. Gonna have to join the SDGA cause they get shit done!
          Thanks DoubleB for helping watch out over HB.

This week I'll working on #9. The hole will not be closed, so please give me a head's up.

Comment

Announcement Announcement Module
          Collapse
          No announcement yet.
          Working...
          X