X
Conversation Detail Module
Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Dale Hamlin Memorial

I hope to see you all there. It's an Archie tournament so you know it's going to be good.

Stuart
    "Honest work is for the downtrodden and the Polish"
    Cleveland Brown

Originally posted by General Scales View Post
    I hope to see you all there. It's an Archie tournament so you know it's going to be good.

Stuart
    I had an absolute blast playing in that snow storm/death trap. Fever has finally stopped spiking. Thanks to everyone that showed up. I'm sure Dale's family greatly appreciated it. Thanks to Archie for once again running a fun, albeit, soggy tournament. Thanks to Josh Fish for donating some super sweet plastic for the CTP.

Thanks to my Hornet for winning me that CTP. That 2004 Small Bead Aviar with all those world champions signatures on it will look nice on my wall...or maybe somebody else's
    "Honest work is for the downtrodden and the Polish"
    Cleveland Brown

Comment

Originally posted by General Scales View Post
      Thanks to my Hornet for winning me that CTP. That 2004 Small Bead Aviar with all those world champions signatures on it will look nice on my wall...or maybe somebody else's

damn too bad i had to go plow that probably would have looked nice on my wall too.

Comment

Remembering Dale

Dale let me win once at the Timberbeast; once out of four. He just keeps knocking down ALL those putts.....We had many back and forth battles all over the place; Downriver, Highbridge, Farragut, Troy, Blue Mt., Corbin, Cherry Hill, Happy Hill and Four Mound and others. I don't think chugging around the Mound was his favorite pastime but he chuckled quietly and laughed and smiled all day never-the-less.
        For the good times we shared and for my respect for him as a peer, a competitor, and especially as a friend, there will be from today forward 'Hamlin's Hole' at Four Mound, Jumanji #12. There will be a memorium for him there that will hold on display the Dale Hamlin Memorial disc.. When you have a chance to play through there, please pause after the climb up the hill and take a moment to remember Dale.
        Thanks for the memories

Comment

Announcement Announcement Module
        Collapse
        No announcement yet.
        Working...
        X