X
Conversation Detail Module
Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• missing baskets ?????

went to play a round at high bridge and found that hole #10 is missing the basket ?? so is the putting basket ??? WHY

It seems that the practice basket was stolen. Be on the lookout for a stray Innova Discatcher.

Hole #10's lock was broken or missing so a local golfer is holding it to keep it safe. It should be back in place soon.
    We're at our best when it's from our hips

Comment

That has to be it!

Comment

Wow, hadn't seen that 10 was missing.
        Good to hear someone played Good Samaritan on that one.

Is the practice basket officially stolen?
        The sleeves are still in place, so either the locks were cut or someone didn't lock it.
        I think this is another great reason to verify who has keys and let our Facilities Coordinator be responsible for their dispersal.

Seems like a lot of Board members have been moving those baskets... yet nobody knows who has keys.
        When a ball dreams, it dreams it's a Frisbee.

Comment

Were the club baskets marked in any discernible way?
          I know that many of the placed pins have a re-enforced basket, pretty sure the practice basket didn't though.
          Is there any other way we could even identify if a basket was the club's?
          When a ball dreams, it dreams it's a Frisbee.

Comment

Wow why to. Put me out there tex iv had this basket a long time now anyone got a problem call me 5092944263

Comment

O and just so u all know its a protable with out the base

Comment

I have cast letters that I could use to stamp Club info into our remaining baskets that way we could possibly track the jerks pulling this crap if they tried selling them to a good person.
                Relax and enjoy your hair
                TNT Yardworks.com

Comment

Announcement Announcement Module
                Collapse
                No announcement yet.
                Working...
                X