• Time
  • Show
Clear All

• move all baskets

Its getting warmer time to move them all to the alternate pin's

Baskets

Originally posted by DAADAA509 View Post
    Its getting warmer time to move them all to the alternate pin's
    Right now were a bit late in moving them to our agreed positions. As I understand it at this time per our plan is that all of 1-9 should be in the B (shorter or easier) positions and all of 10-18 should be in the A (longer or harder) positions. This means that baskets 5, 7, 12, 13, 16 & 17 should have been moved in the 1st week of February. We apparently are 1 month late.
    The baskets at High Bridge will be all in the A positions in the 1st week of May.
    Who's moving them and when?

Sky Pilot
    Rely on Me

Comment

I heard Jon asking about keys at the last meeting.
      I know some of the locks have different tumblers.
      I think Kevin figured out a fix?

I have a feeling it would help if we could get Jon all the High Bridge keys.
      This way he can do inventory and effectively approach the task of relocating baskets.

Asking him to do the task without the proper tools just seems silly!
      When a ball dreams, it dreams it's a Frisbee.

Comment

Rotation of baskets at H.B.

Last time I moved the baskets, most or all of the ones with alternate pin placements moved with one key. I thought Jon had a key. I'll speak to him.

Sky Pilot
        Rely on Me

Comment

Originally posted by Sky Pilot View Post
          Last time I moved the baskets, most or all of the ones with alternate pin placements moved with one key. I thought Jon had a key. I'll speak to him.

Sky Pilot
          When I volunteered to move the Baskets there was only 2 Baskets that had different keys, 3 and 4. All the others are the same key. If memory serves, 4s key we had and 3s key we did not. Not sure what happened to hole 3s key, it disappeared a long time ago I think.

Hope that helps.

Comment

Yay

Sounds like Aaron and Kevin moved all the baskets to the proper locations.
            Thank you guys so much for the effort, I can't wait to see the new set-up tomorrow.

According to the schedule, front 9 should all be in easy/short positions while the back 9 should be in all difficult/long positions.
            This is what the board agreed to but it is very awesome to see individual members take control of getting these things accomplished!

Comment

the pins are placed as it describes on scorecard

the pins are placed as it describes on scorecard
              lol well I was just the muscles in the project kev was the brains lol
              enjoy

Comment

KEVIN!!!
                I believe it is officially that time again.
                May I contribute my labor and ask you to contribute your key and management skills?
                Maybe you can even supply a good day and time? (Seems like management stuff)

Comment

Jeff!!!
                  Thank you for following up on our work on moving the Baskets.
                  I personally HATE #6 (thought it was pulled) but I appreciate the follow through.
                  I see that you also moved #4 yesterday, so awesome!
                  And the Tee Sign are updated to the correct positions! (I brought a special screwdriver out today... for no reason)

I also noticed the practice basket a couple days ago... and the ALT!!!
                  (i must admit, I have been playing to the practice basket from #12's tee; try it! )
                  The placements are awesome and it's like your own hidden garden back there!
                  I will set up distance bricks if you don't mind, it's for the 1025 game

Comment

Originally posted by jshrack View Post
                    Jeff!!!
                    Thank you for following up on our work on moving the Baskets.
                    I personally HATE #6 (thought it was pulled) but I appreciate the follow through.
                    I see that you also moved #4 yesterday, so awesome!
                    And the Tee Sign are updated to the correct positions! (I brought a special screwdriver out today... for no reason)

I also noticed the practice basket a couple days ago... and the ALT!!!
                    (i must admit, I have been playing to the practice basket from #12's tee; try it! )
                    The placements are awesome and it's like your own hidden garden back there!
                    I will set up distance bricks if you don't mind, it's for the 1025 game
                    Thanks, but my some of my work of late was on the Kiosk roofs and I re-typed and laminated the kiosk contents into a more concise format due to constrained space after the large map went in.

Kevin and I picked out a spot for the practice basket and I put the anchor in. The day I put the basket in the anchor, I backed up to almost the road to try to make the first putt on the new practice basket and got it!

Jon also moved 4 and 6. It's kinda strange but I actually happened to be the first person to play them both on separate days when he was working.

Concerning #6 it seems to me to be a 'poke and hope' sort of hole with no real consistent route. I've decided that if I try to 'go for it' I may very likely hit an early tree and end up with a difficult up shot - so I'm going to throw basically like it's in the old position and go for the par.

Considering disc golf fun - I've birdied #17 several times now with a roller. I've also birdied #1 with a roller about 6 times. I've also been rolling #10 to birdies a few times. Once I was right under the basket.
                    Eric Brown showed me the sidearm 'power grip' awhile back that he learned from Feldberg and I've gained about 30 to 50 feet on my drives. Today I threw my Katana sidearm and ended up about 30 feet passed the long position on #1. and nearly birdied the long position on #12.

Feldberg has really had an impact on my game concerning back hand drives, push putting and now with the 'power grip'. I wish he would do another clinic or 2 when he comes up here for LCO.

Sky Pilot
                    Roof Project Forman
                    Rely on Me

Comment

HOLE 6 IS THE WORST HOLE IN SPOKANE!!! Cannot believe we played that in the tournament, it's a poke and hope piece of crap! On the other side I've missed hole 9 forever!!!
                      Relax and enjoy your hair
                      TNT Yardworks.com

Comment

Avery taught him that Dave that grip. It's been in use long before Dave.
                        TNT Yardworks.com

Comment

I wasn't saying he invented it... I just appreciated learning about it...
                          Rely on Me

Comment

Yeah.. Hole 6 is still the worst hole in Spokane by FAR!!!! POKE AND PRAY! Not counting the silly little weird Jumanji hole before the cool cliff shot with no route out at fourmounds.. That's not in Spokane.
                            TNT Yardworks.com

Comment

Announcement Announcement Module
                            Collapse
                            No announcement yet.
                            Working...
                            X