X
Conversation Detail Module
Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Alternating Weekend events

Tony C is running events on Saturday and Sunday during the fall/winter.

He is alternating days between High Bridge and Downriver at 10am, and is doing a singles league on Saturday and doubles on Sunday.

I believe that he is starting tomorrow (Oct. 16th) at High Bridge, and will be doing Downriver on the 17th. He will be flipping the courses each week.

I'm not sure on the pricing, but he will be collecting a dollar a head for the club and may be collecting extra cash for ace pots and league finals.

I am giving him the unclaimed Ace Pot from my events to get things started, it is around $300! I think he is splitting it in two for his events.

This info may not be 100% correct, so give Tony a call if you have any questions. PM me for his number.
    We're at our best when it's from our hips

Handicap

Wobbly Bob will also be starting a handicap series at Four Mound. It will also have an ace pot and charge $1 ea. for the Club and $1 ea for Four Mound. The cost will be $10 per player and the payout will be $7 per player. There will also be an Open card for pros @ $15 per player with a $12 per player payout. Ace pot is included. The gates will open around 10am and the round will start at 11:00 There will be both Sat. and Sun events. Recreational play will also be available at the usual rate of $5 per car. Bob will post the schedule by weeks end. Gordy.

Comment

Originally posted by Gordy #21004 View Post
      Recreational play will also be available at the usual rate of $5 per car. Gordy.
      Does this mean parking is included with the handicap prices?

Comment

Yes

Originally posted by Stimpi View Post
        Does this mean parking is included with the handicap prices?
        Yes

Comment

for you stimpi the price is triple!

Comment

Getting Closer

Tony C. and Wobbly Bob met today to work on a fall event schedule. They are also happy to include an early Nov. date for the 4th People's Park Benefit. Kevin S. is getting the course ready for that one. Looks like we still have plenty of playing to do. Gordy

Comment

tri-pricey

Originally posted by psychodwarf View Post
              for you stimpi the price is triple!
              That must be why I don't make many of these.

Comment

Originally posted by Stimpi View Post
                That must be why I don't make many of these.
                aw come on you can make I have faith in you ...

Comment

I encourage the TDs of these events to clearly post the date/s, check-in start time/s, and location/s for each of these events, and I will then happily add them to the calendar.
                  Last edited by TreeLove; October 23rd, 2010, 09:07 AM.
                  Ratings-based divisions: disc golf's inevitable future.
                  Disc Golf Calendar: www.NWDiscGolf.info, or click CALENDAR at top of page
                  Submit Event to Calendar: treelove@nwdiscgolf.info
                  Team Disc Golf: http://www.teamdiscgolf.com
                  Bitchin' URL: http://www.nwdiscgolf.com

Comment

Downriver on the 31st... right?
                    When a ball dreams, it dreams it's a Frisbee.

Comment

calendarpage

Originally posted by TreeLove View Post
                      I encourage the TDs of these events to clearly post the date/s, check-in start time/s, and location/s for each of these events, and I will then happily add them to the calendar.
                      Hi Gawain,
                      I believe my calendar page at www.stimpiridge.com is up to date with correct information, through December, so far. You may copy from it.
                      Stimpi

Comment

Hey Gawain, Stimpi has our local tournaments posted at Stimpiridge.com and I'm working on putting them on the SDGA website. We have them posted through December. More to follow.
                        Fly free and straight to the pin!

Comment

Announcement Announcement Module
                        Collapse
                        No announcement yet.
                        Working...
                        X