X
Conversation Detail Module
Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Burge View Post
    Okay, I just played Highbridge this morning and guess who's back to their old tricks?

You guessed it: Norte. Before I go on, let me vent some unbridled emoticon vehemence:

Now, Let's take a broader perspective on this current 'Norte' problem by thinking about who 'Norte' is... more than likely, Norte is just some ignorant punk who feels the need to inflate his fragile ego by wielding his blatant disregard for other people's efforts at community-building by pissing all over their hard work like a dog with a can of red spray paint. The reality is that 'Norte' is just that: an ignorant punk. He wont last. Chances are he'll soon wind up in jail, or worse, and the 'Norte ' tagging will mysteriously stop. If someone happens to see him in the act (again) and lucks out enough to actually get the cops to nail him for vandalism, all that will happen is a court appearance and a fine and then old 'Norte' will be back with a vengence. So, painting over is the best method, and the quicker the better.

Hey Bob, what product are you using? I swear I've got some Behr oil-based one-coat opaque deck stain that is that exact same color(if not damn close). I'm gonna keep a can in the back of the car and just go over 'Norte's' piss whenever I find it.
    I would love to sit in the bushes with a ghillie suit and a paintball gun and "tag" them back, but unfortunately it is usually several punks, not just one. I've also noticed an older guy with them as well, so it's not just a young kid. You can recognize these assholes by their very fasionable all red clown suits and generally shitty attitude. I also find it hilarious that they find the need to "rep" at a disc golf course. I guess gang members aren't as hardcore as they used to be, and back alleys are too scary. Douches.
    PDGA #42116

Comment

norte

norte is a mexican gang.Means Northside. little bas-TARDS .uh ??with the paintball I mean . google it
      PDGA # 52916
      CRDGC
      TCDGC
      FWWDGC
      PDGC

Comment

Call the cops if you see them doing anything out at the course.

Get their car make/model/year and license plate numbers and post them on here so people can know when to keep a look out for them.
        We're at our best when it's from our hips

Comment

Originally posted by Parks View Post
          Call the cops if you see them doing anything out at the course.

Get their car make/model/year and license plate numbers and post them on here so people can know when to keep a look out for them.
          I was down there when this happened. We walked up to hole 2 and saw them walking from 3 back over to 17. When we got up to the benches I looked down and saw the painting and said aloud.. "I wonder what idiots wrote this crap? Don't they realize that this just makes them look stupid and causes everybody to loose respect for them?" I poured water on it and tried scrubbing it but it barely did anything.. When we got out of earshot Kevin called the police and made a report. They left after hole 18, there was 5 of them on team red and white and there was 6 of us but everbody with me wasn't comfortable at all with me when I was speaking (very loudly, they were 50ft from me) Hopefully they got the message.. We have to do what Kevin has been doing down at People's Fix their crap right away until they realize that there energy is being wasted.. WE MUST OUTLAST THEM.. We will as we have been here and are staying.
          Relax and enjoy your hair
          TNT Yardworks.com

Comment

Originally posted by Sky Pilot View Post
            Sean if you're following this and you still have some of that solid color oil based stain and you want to cover this latest offence by the gang - please feel free. I don't know if there is any Norte graffiti at Downriver. If there is and you want to cover that feel free.

Sky Pilot
            Back to playing again - sort of - only backhand... better than nothing... Putting is more consistent
            SDGA
            I do still have some, but I am on vacation for the next week so I will not be able to get to it until next Sunday or Monday. Due to the fact that I am recently unemployed, I will only be able to afford maybe one more gallon. I will do as much as I can on both courses with what I have. If anyone has any other projects for our courses, I will be happy to lend a hand when I get back.

Comment

Get 'em in the ground

Sean,

Did you check with Gordy about the sign posts that he's made? These will need to have a coat or 2 of something on them prior to being installed - due to the fact that they are new. I put a walnut stain on the tee signs at Downriver and sealed it with a coat of Bahr sealer and finisher. I think they look pretty good and will better withstand the weather. I'd like to see something like that on the new signs as well. Wobbley Bob is a painter as well as Rob and Kevin Sakus.
              Let's get this done this summer. There's no reason why we can't. I'll help as much as I can to coordinate the meeting of the folks that can accomplish this.
              Get back to me or call me at 475-5378

Thanks Sean

Sky Pilot
              Rely on Me

Comment

Originally posted by Sean Johnson View Post
                I do still have some, but I am on vacation for the next week so I will not be able to get to it until next Sunday or Monday. Due to the fact that I am recently unemployed, I will only be able to afford maybe one more gallon. I will do as much as I can on both courses with what I have. If anyone has any other projects for our courses, I will be happy to lend a hand when I get back.
                Post or pm the name of the product, or a product number, and I could afford to go buy a gallon and at least re-coat the benches.
                "When the power of love overcomes the love of power, the world will know peace." -- Jimi Hendrix

Comment

Announcement Announcement Module
                Collapse
                No announcement yet.
                Working...
                X