X
Conversation Detail Module
Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Weekly fundraisers at High Bridge Disc Golf Course

I will be starting up a weekly singles round at High Bridge Tuesday, March 23rd. Not only Tuesdays, but Thursdays also. Sign-up will begin at 5:15ish, and play will begin at 5:30.
    Cost is $8 for pros and $6 for ams. $2 goes to the Chump Challenge, $1 to the SDGA, and $1 to the ace pot. The ace pot is optional, and there will be no cap on ace pot.
    Thanks for helping support the Chump Challenge along with the SDGA. Hope to see you there.

When is the Chump Challenge

Got a date for the HB Open/2010 Chump Challenge? I don't see it listed on PDGA and just wanted to make sure to put it in my schedule.

Comment

Calendar: Options: Search: "Chump": Search. (Click for example results)
      Ratings-based divisions: disc golf's inevitable future.
      Disc Golf Calendar: www.NWDiscGolf.info, or click CALENDAR at top of page
      Submit Event to Calendar: treelove@nwdiscgolf.info
      Team Disc Golf: http://www.teamdiscgolf.com
      Bitchin' URL: http://www.nwdiscgolf.com

Comment

I was thinking about playing the weekly fundraiser this week on Thursday (5-27) at Highbridge with my wife. I am not too keen on paying $14 for us to play but am not opposed to paying $3 each to play ($2 for Chump Challenge and $1 for SDGA). I don't care to pay into the ace pot or the $$$ payout at the end and would just like to leave afterards without having to wait through the hassle of payouts. Is this an option? If not I will probably have to brave construction on I-90 and just go to Corbin to play the NIRDGC weekly league.

Comment

Are the weekly fundraiser even still going on? Anyone?

Comment

Originally posted by ScottW View Post
            Are the weekly fundraiser even still going on? Anyone?
            Yes, Cory has a different job now so I'm sure that he does not look at this during the day. He should be there about 5:40ish.

Comment

Announcement Announcement Module
            Collapse
            No announcement yet.
            Working...
            X