X
Conversation Detail Module
Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Spokane Chilly Bowl

I figured since this event is only a few weeks away maybe we could build some interest on this site. Heck I barely stumbled upon the info myself, so maybe this helps someone else.

You can print off an entry form if you go to the link below.

http://www.sdga.us/calendar/event-details.asp?id=43

Should be fun and hopefully it won't even be chilly.

Yeah, it may not be too Chilly but the Chili will be there anyway.

Jaymie was able to procure two cases of beer, a few bottles of wine and a case of Rockstar for the Race for the Case CTP this year.

We have hoodies, long and short sleeve shirts, beanies and discs for prizes this year for the top half of the Ams and the first three Pro teams (plus cash). And as always everyone will win something.
    Fly free and straight to the pin!

Comment

I'll be there with bells on...my bag cause I haven't taken them off from Christmas.
      "Honest work is for the downtrodden and the Polish"
      Cleveland Brown

Comment

Payout?

Hey there Bob, I've never played in an Ice Bowl. Is there any payout, or trophies? Just curious. Thanks

Comment

Originally posted by joeroyer View Post
          Hey there Bob, I've never played in an Ice Bowl. Is there any payout, or trophies? Just curious. Thanks
          Every one gets a 2010 Commerative Ice Bowl Nested Mini set and a hand warmer as a players pack.

Everyone that plays will win something. I have Ice Bowl schwag and Gift Certificates for prizes.

There will be chili after the round for those that play.

There will be a Race for the Case CTP contest after the round. There will be a case of Rockstar for those under 21 or non drinkers and a case or two of craft beer for the rest.

I still need to find a sponsor for trophies this year.

Comment

Thanks Bob, sounds like a VERY good deal. What kind of scratch are we talking about for trophies?(Sponsor)

Comment

Picture frame trophies with the Ice Bowl art will run about $35 - $40.

Comment

Announcement Announcement Module
              Collapse
              No announcement yet.
              Working...
              X