X
Conversation Detail Module
Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Chump Challenge Tomorrow!

So excited! First tournament ever tomorrow and the first time I've seen the 27 hole layout for highbridge! Cant wait, see you all tomorrow. I entered intermediate because my scores are to inconsistent to think I'm advanced.
    "Honest work is for the downtrodden and the Polish"
    Cleveland Brown

So I threw a 14 over on the first day . 9 putts hit chains and bounced out for birdies or par. Had a putt on combined 8 & 9 that bounced out and rolled all the way down into the bushes by 6 .

Second day took 9 stroked off my first day to throw a 5 over . Should've just played my first day like that. Was way too nervous and was trying to play a round that wasn't like me. Horrible shot selection. Next time I won't be nervous like that.

Thank you to all that made it a a great time. The open pro 9 was bad ass. Congrats to all the winners in their perspective divisions.

P.S. Eric that putt for the deuce on hole 7 was epic.
    "Honest work is for the downtrodden and the Polish"
    Cleveland Brown

Comment

Originally posted by General Scales View Post
      So I threw a 14 over on the first day . 9 putts hit chains and bounced out for birdies or par. Had a putt on combined 8 & 9 that bounced out and rolled all the way down into the bushes by 6 .

Second day took 9 stroked off my first day to throw a 5 over . Should've just played my first day like that. Was way too nervous and was trying to play a round that wasn't like me. Horrible shot selection. Next time I won't be nervous like that.

Thank you to all that made it a a great time. The open pro 9 was bad ass. Congrats to all the winners in their perspective divisions.

P.S. Eric that putt for the deuce on hole 7 was epic.
      It was also a jump putt from inside the circle. If it wasn't inside the circle it was really close. I wouldn't of said anything if I hadn't seen the same thing happen on hole 26 on Saturday and no one in his group said anything. One time could be a mental error, two times becomes a habit. For future reference its common practice to walk putts off that are close to the line prior to throwing. Or ask the group whether it is outside or not. TBH the drive on the next hole was bigger than that putt. Hole 8-9 combined may have been the hardest birdie on the 27 hole layout.

Comment

Oh snap!
        We're at our best when it's from our hips

Comment

Announcement Announcement Module
        Collapse
        No announcement yet.
        Working...
        X