X
Conversation Detail Module
Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Disc Stealing Pieces of Sh**

So I'm out @ playing an early round this morning. My buddy and I decided to throw two discs on 8. One to the basket of 8 and one to the basket of 9 . I throw a Elite Z Wasp for my shot at 9 and it lands in the road. Not usually a big deal as most people won't touch a disc that doesn't belong to them. A white Nissan Sentra SE-R is driving down the road so I wait as I should before going to throw my follow up. They slow down and look at my buddy and I like they want to start something . I put my bag down and wait patiently to see what they are going to do. The ***** in the passenger seat opens his door, grabs my disc, slams his door and yells something about Frisbee Golf f*****. His buddy floors it down the road and I throw a ESP Force at the f***ers back window. It hits and cracks the f***ing thing but doesn't shatter it. They don't slow down and floor it across the bridge. Now I'm out another Wasp and got insulted at the same time . I believe they are the same people that stole my buddys epic a couple of weeks ago. If you see these guys (driver had an old english style gang tattoo on his forearm), tag them up before they steal more peoples hard earned plastic. Passenger had a Duff beer hat. It was a 91-94 Sentra SE-R and there is a huge f***ing crack in the back of their windshield.
    Last edited by Adam Schneider; July 10th, 2009, 03:10 PM. Reason: Removed even more profanity
    "Honest work is for the downtrodden and the Polish"
    Cleveland Brown

I understand you're ticked off, but please watch the language.
    Oregon disc golf map

Comment

At least you cost them a window. That's gotta give you a little satisfaction.

Comment

Report the incident to the police. Start building a case. Documentation is crucial. Let's take these jerks out of the picture!
        Ratings-based divisions: disc golf's inevitable future.
        Disc Golf Calendar: www.NWDiscGolf.info, or click CALENDAR at top of page
        Submit Event to Calendar: treelove@nwdiscgolf.info
        Team Disc Golf: http://www.teamdiscgolf.com
        Bitchin' URL: http://www.nwdiscgolf.com

Comment

Originally posted by TreeLove View Post
          Report the incident to the police. Start building a case. Documentation is crucial. Let's take these jerks out of the picture!
          I'm not sure I'd run to the police with the story: They took my $15 frisbee, so I broke their $300 window. It doesn't sound too good.

Comment

Yeah, I meant that as an ALTERNATIVE reaction. Get a license plate, call the cops.
            Ratings-based divisions: disc golf's inevitable future.
            Disc Golf Calendar: www.NWDiscGolf.info, or click CALENDAR at top of page
            Submit Event to Calendar: treelove@nwdiscgolf.info
            Team Disc Golf: http://www.teamdiscgolf.com
            Bitchin' URL: http://www.nwdiscgolf.com

Comment

Where did that happen?

The ***** in the passenger seat opens his door, grabs my disc, slams his door and yells something about Frisbee Golf f*****.
              What couse? Must b at Highbridge, Spokangeles?

Comment

Yeah it was @ highbridge. Funny thing is I've seen it happen a few times since that day. Seems like the same people and all they want to do is steal discs so they don't have to pay for them.

Can't wait till they go to do that and then get beat savagely. Or somehow contract a nasty disease. Would suit there karma.
                "Honest work is for the downtrodden and the Polish"
                Cleveland Brown

Comment

Announcement Announcement Module
                Collapse
                No announcement yet.
                Working...
                X