X
Conversation Detail Module
Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Aces @ H.B

I know all the holes I've aced, but I want to know about the rest of you. Tell me what hole and how you did it and with what disc. I think it will be cool to hear about others and how they did it. Maybe I can try something new?
    I said whippet, whippet good.

I've faux-aced a couple holes at Highbridge, but no real aces. Practice shot aces are great, but I don't count them as real aces.

Got 12 on the second shot off the tee with a Z Predator, sidearm. No chains.

Nailed hole 9 on the 5th shot off the tee with a newish DX Roc hyzer.
    We're at our best when it's from our hips

Comment

I've never had a disc stick in the chains but I've hit basket rim and chains on hole 2, 5, 7, 12, 15, 17 and 18. What does a man got to do to hit his first? Perhaps sacrifice a disc to the gods of flight.
      "Honest work is for the downtrodden and the Polish"
      Cleveland Brown

Comment

secret to aces here

Dont throw discraft

Comment

Originally posted by Eric whippet Brown View Post
          Dont throw discraft
          It could be said that friends don't let friends throw Innova But it's more like friends don't let friends throw Lightning.
          Cleveland Brown

Comment

I only say that because of my 8 aces on hole #13 all Innova Whippet'sand the other 7 or so on the course were also Innova

Comment

Originally posted by General Scales View Post
              But it's more like friends don't let friends throw Lightning.
              Tell that to Ron Thomas. I'm sure he has a couple aces on that #1 Hyzer.

Eric, all your aces are Innova because I never see you use your non-Innova off the tee. What other non-Innova do you have besides Arrows and Wizards?
              We're at our best when it's from our hips

Comment

I have just the wizard in my bag now I replaced my arrow with the R-pro Dart I have been using that disc it has a nice line and Im using it for some putts, but I dont think it can replace my warped dirty ugly wizard.

Comment

Finally Got One!!!

Woohoo! Aced hole 18 yesterday FINALLY!!! With a 174 gram ESP Wasp. Just bought it too. Had to get another one to replace the one the wind blew out into the river on hole 2 at Corbin. It only took me 630 holes before I got one this year. (I keep track of every hole I've thrown...lame I know.) Ace 1 down.
                  Cleveland Brown

Comment

Congrats on first aces!
                    ďI believe I can hit 18 greens, hit every fairway, you know ó Vision 54, which means you birdie every hole, thatís in the back of my mind. I want to putt better, chip better. That day when I hit 18 greens and one putt, Iíll know Iím a complete golfer. Will that ever happen? Iím not sure, but itís possible. The 54 vision is always in the back of my mind.Ē
                    ~Annika SŲrenstam

Comment

Two aces, One day.

Aced two holes yesterday at good old Highbridge . Hit 17 with a totally lucky skip shot with a 173 gram ESP Venom. If it hadn't of hit chains I would of skipped all the way down to basket 2. Then by some luck of the gods I also aced 18 again. This time with a 173-174 gram Pro D Wasp . Best round I've ever thrown. Ended with a 50
                      Cleveland Brown

Comment

Announcement Announcement Module
                      Collapse
                      No announcement yet.
                      Working...
                      X