X
Conversation Detail Module
Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• bags over the baskets

hey gordy .. i am kinda mad at the guy who put the bags over the baskets AND didn`t take them off !! one of the bags KNOCKED my putt out and it made me miss my birdee!!! so whats the deal !!

Originally posted by psychodwarf View Post
    hey gordy .. i am kinda mad at the guy who put the bags over the baskets AND didn`t take them off !! one of the bags KNOCKED my putt out and it made me miss my birdee!!! so whats the deal !!
    You were close enough to putt and didn't notice something on the baskets that should not of been there?
    Sometimes my mind boggles. It's so deep my mind actually boggles.

~ Cyndi Lauper ~

Comment

During the LCO Porcupine #16 was not in play so we fitted a 33 gal. trash bag over the top and fastened it around the cage with a bungee cord. Since then the wind has blown the 'skirt' up around its head (like Marilyn Monroe posing over a steam vent). And just like with those pesky glow rings and things at Downriver, putts and ace runs are sometimes rejected. No one seems to mind much .though; its as much a source of amusement as any thing else. I'm sure by the time we host the World Championships in Sept. it'll be taken care of. Actually the 'skirt over the head' analogy may help me straighten out my putt.I just don't know if it'll help with low putts. Gordy

Comment

Putt hard with your best driver and cut through the bag!
        "When the power of love overcomes the love of power, the world will know peace." -- Jimi Hendrix

Comment

i think yoduh needs to show me how its done ...

Comment

no problem
            Relax and enjoy your hair
            TNT Yardworks.com

Comment

Originally posted by Gordy #21004 View Post
              During the LCO Porcupine #16 was not in play so we fitted a 33 gal. trash bag over the top and fastened it around the cage with a bungee cord. Since then the wind has blown the 'skirt' up around its head (like Marilyn Monroe posing over a steam vent). And just like with those pesky glow rings and things at Downriver, putts and ace runs are sometimes rejected. No one seems to mind much .though; its as much a source of amusement as any thing else. I'm sure by the time we host the World Championships in Sept. it'll be taken care of. Actually the 'skirt over the head' analogy may help me straighten out my putt.I just don't know if it'll help with low putts. Gordy
              Gordy, I talked with Tom Shott and a couple other DeLa Locals this year and they want you to come down next year and help pitch in at worlds. Told them I would deliver the message so now I'm off the hook..
              TNT Yardworks.com

Comment

Originally posted by Yoduh View Post
                Gordy, I talked with Tom Shott and a couple other DeLa Locals this year and they want you to come down next year and help pitch in at worlds. Told them I would deliver the message so now I'm off the hook..
                Not even close to topic.

Comment

If you mean that in the way that the topic is imaginary and my post is real than I guess you are correct but under the heading things that have to do with 4mounds and its owner than I am right in the ball park, but keep up the police work Stimp, maybe you can run for sheriff one day
                  TNT Yardworks.com

Comment

More Bags

That bag at Porky # 17 is more like a hat now than a cover.-------- In the near future though we'll have to dig out the Basket and anchor at DR # 13 together and transplant it at the new pin placement at DR #3 as a single unit. We will have to put a bag over it until the concrete cures so people don't play it while it sets up. Now that is an important bag! The original basket at #3 will be left in place for play until the new one is ready and then it will be moved to the new pin placement at DR # 13, sans bag. Thanks for your patience. Is this the wrong thread? The Bagwan.
                    Last edited by Gordy #21004; August 26th, 2010, 08:05 AM. Reason: editing

Comment

It's your thread, Gordy. Talk about whatever you want.
                      And if anybody wants to talk to Gordy, this must be the place.

Comment

That bag at Porky # 17 is more like a hat now than a cover.-------- In the near future though we'll have to dig out the Basket and anchor at DR # 13 together and transplant it at the new pin placement at DR #3 as a single unit. We will have to put a bag over it until the concrete cures so people don't play it while it sets up. Now that is an important bag! The original basket at #3 will be left in place for play until the new one is ready and then it will be moved to the new pin placement at DR # 13, sans bag. Thanks for your patience. Is this the wrong thread? The Bagwan.
                        Wait a minute, Gordy...I'm confused Don't you mean #14? (since that's the one that is missing the key)
                        "When the power of love overcomes the love of power, the world will know peace." -- Jimi Hendrix

Comment

Originally posted by Stimpi View Post
                          Not even close to topic.
                          You are such the Rules Nazi!
                          "I love it when a plan comes together" -John 'Hannibal' Smith

Comment

OH NO ... NOT MORE BAGS .... WHAT IM I GONNA DO NOW

Comment

Yes 14

Originally posted by Burge View Post
                              Wait a minute, Gordy...I'm confused Don't you mean #14? (since that's the one that is missing the key)
                              I get confused sometimes too with all the re-numbering over the years. I always find myself stopping to think( now let's see, old 18 is new 15 and old 16 is new 13, so I guess old 17 is new 14) By Golly! You're right!

Comment

Announcement Announcement Module
                              Collapse
                              No announcement yet.
                              Working...
                              X