X
Conversation Detail Module
Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Playing Four Mounds

From the posts it seems like we can just roll up on Sundays. Is that correct? Or should one wait for posts on scheduled open days?

I don't want to 'intrude' on the place so clarification is appreciated.

Thank you

cy9

Originally posted by cynumber9 View Post
    From the posts it seems like we can just roll up on Sundays. Is that correct? Or should one wait for posts on scheduled open days?

I don't want to 'intrude' on the place so clarification is appreciated.

Thank you

cy9
    Gordy usually posts and lets you know by Friday if he's gonna be open on Sundays. This is the way it always seems to go.
    "Honest work is for the downtrodden and the Polish"
    Cleveland Brown

Comment

Originally posted by General Scales View Post
      Gordy usually posts and lets you know by Friday if he's gonna be open on Sundays. This is the way it always seems to go.
      Yup, That's about how it goes. BTW, We will be open this Sunday at 10:00 AM; and yes, I do need to keep reminding Visitors about the smoking ban. Come on out, you'll be glad you did. $5/car. Bring water and don't litter. Thank you, Gordy.

Comment

I'll definitely be there. Haven't been there in forever. Looking forward to playing the rest of the courses since I've only thrown Cape Fear and Jumanji
        "Honest work is for the downtrodden and the Polish"
        Cleveland Brown

Comment

July 26, 2009

I just talked to Jaymie (Mrs. Gordy) and she said Gordy will be out at Four Mound this Sunday.
          Fly free and straight to the pin!

Comment

Just played this past weekend, played all of Cape Fear and about half of Jumanji. Big big courses, lots of rugged terrain and some of the best holes I've seen, fabulous course!
            Sometimes my mind boggles. It's so deep my mind actually boggles.

~ Cyndi Lauper ~

Comment

Hello!

i just found out about this course and was wondering if it's still open? i see that there hasnt been any posts since 2009 and would love to give this course a try. Any info would be great, thanks!

Comment

Originally posted by jedi_mind_trick View Post
                Hello!

i just found out about this course and was wondering if it's still open? i see that there hasnt been any posts since 2009 and would love to give this course a try. Any info would be great, thanks!
                Check the "open dates" thread, it was updated last week: http://www.nwdiscgolfnews.com/forum/...?t=1196&page=5
                Oregon disc golf map

Comment

Announcement Announcement Module
                Collapse
                No announcement yet.
                Working...
                X