Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Gordy #21004
    started a topic Open dates @ Four Mound

Open dates @ Four Mound

This coming Sunday 4/19 the gate will open at 10:00 AM. Pack your trash. $5/car. There are some nice T-box improvements on Fear #4 and Hawk #17. I plan to get a few more done in the meantime. Scholarships available.

• Gordy #21004
    replied
    One of the most difficult things I've ever had to do was yesterday. My previous post was about how we had orders from the County to close up the courses....So I was out there anyway and sure enough cars began pulling in early in the afternoon. I had to tell each of them that we're closed and you've got to turn around and leave. I took the time to explain to each and everyone the gravity of the situation and pretty much everyone took it pretty well......Please help get to the people who don't check in here this news. If and when things turn around, I'll be posting up here ASAP. In the meantime it doesn't help to have people dropping in. WE ARE CLOSED UNTIL FURTHER NOTICE. Thanks to all who have helped me keep this place up, especially those who saw the upcoming LCO as the best ever. I really wanted to show off the new holes and see the campers in the new and shady campsites. Until next time. Gordy

Leave a comment:

• Gordy #21004
    replied
    We cannot use Four Mound for disc golf until a matter raised by the County is hopefully resolved. We will not be open for play. It'll be kinda lonely out there without you. Gordy #21004 and Jaymie #21005

Leave a comment:

• Gordy #21004
    replied
    There are some modifications to hole 2 (Pie in the Sky) and hole 18 on Cape Fear. The holes have both been tightened up and there is OB. The Two Meter Rule on Cape Fear will not be in effect for the LCO. I think the new OBs will add more strokes than the 2-meter ever did on that course. The bright side is that the campers will have about 200% more shade available to them with these adjustments. We will be open tomorrow.............The neighbors set their yard on fire the other day. There will be no smoking allowed on the courses. Play at your own risk.

Leave a comment:

• Gordy #21004
    replied
    Please see first our latest post under the 'Spring Fee Update' Then come back here to see that we will be open tomorrow, Saturday, and again on Easter Sunday.. You will be quizzed on the ' Spring Update' so you better go there now. Gordy

Leave a comment:

• Gordy #21004
    replied
    Jaymie is down at the Walla Walla. I'll be at the Mound Saturday and Sunday. Won''t be as much fun without the Girl but I'll try to do my best......G

Leave a comment:

• Gordy #21004
    replied
    Looks like rain on Saturday. We'll be open. Looks like sunshine on Sunday. We'll be open. Saturday around 1:30 we'll be picking up some sticks and depending, maybe a fire to burn them up. There are tee box improvements on the horizon also . G

Leave a comment:

• Gordy #21004
    replied
    I'm planning on getting open on Saturday so folks can brush up on the Hawk and Porcupine for St. Pat's. The event is on Sunday 3/15 and I assume there will be some number of casual golfers also showing up. I'll do what I can to see that the event is not slowed down (direct them to Cape Fear). Any casual golfers will need to cover their fees and I want to ask you for additional donations to the benefit of the LCO . For players registered in the event the fees are included. Gordy

Leave a comment:

• Mightymatt
    replied
    I'm planning on coming out to play tomorrow. See you then.

Leave a comment:

• General Scales
    replied
    See you there on Sunday

Leave a comment:

• Gordy #21004
    replied
    I'm planning on being open both days this weekend. We're getting some gravel on Monday so I'll be around then too (9:00am) We will have some traveling Tourny players dropping in this weekend so why don't we all get acquainted.

Leave a comment:

• Gordy #21004
    replied
    We'll be open Saturday and Sunday this weekend from sunrise to sunset. We ask that you please respect our request not to smoke while out on the courses. Otherwise, aside from a few broken OB lines, everythings looking great. G & J

Leave a comment:

• Gordy #21004
    replied
    Four Mound will be open both Saturday and Sunday from early till dusk. Courses are all open. St. Patty's is coming up and so is the LCO

Leave a comment:

• Gordy #21004
    replied
    Mt. Spokane Resort had to shut down because there wasn't enough snow. The Mound was open all through the snow and now that there's none we are staying open anyway! ... This Sunday, All Day. Couples welcome.

Leave a comment:

• Gordy #21004
    replied
    All the tees are clear. Last Sunday there was still a lot of crunchy snow around but I think it must be mostly gone by now. We're open tomorrow, Sunday, all day. Come enjoy False Spring @ The Mound. Gordy

Leave a comment:

Announcement Announcement Module
Collapse
No announcement yet.
Working...
X