X
Conversation Detail Module
Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Open dates @ Four Mound

This coming Sunday 4/19 the gate will open at 10:00 AM. Pack your trash. $5/car. There are some nice T-box improvements on Fear #4 and Hawk #17. I plan to get a few more done in the meantime. Scholarships available.

No Open golf at Four Mound this Sunday cause I'll be at the DRO. WE'll get 'er back open the following Sunday for you. I think you'll like the Tee-box upgrades and the new benches. The majority of my maint. has been to freshen up the Jumanji course for the upcoming LCO but I've been doing some trimming elsewhere. If you like doing course work Four Mound will scratch that itch. SeeYou soon. G#21004.

Comment

Sunday 5/3

sorry its so late but i've been busy. Four mound will open at 10:00 am this Sunday. There will be free hot dogs with relish and kraut in the afternoon. $5/car. No guns; no ORV. Pack it in; pack it out! #21004.

Comment

I'll try to make it out there tomorrow.
        We're at our best when it's from our hips

Comment

Thanx for the Hospitality today, it was fun.

Comment

This Mother's Day the gate will open @10:00. Bring Mom and a nicer lunch than usual.

Comment

Funny they call it Four Mound. Does that mean yer gonna get a 4? I guess so. Does ' Mound' mean you'll get a pile of fours?I guess so. This Sunday, $5 no guns , pack it out. 10:00 AM .The Jumanji course for the LCO will include three more holes from the Porcupine course used at last years City Cup; #13, #14 & #15 . Holes #16 & & 17 from the Cape Fear Course will be deleted, as will one other hole.

Comment

I will see you out there, Im bringing some sausage for us chumps sorta funny last time I brought some out, some complete strangers just took them off my BBQ with out asking. That will not happen this time I brought a knife because you said no guns Have a good day and pack a lunch
                I said whippet, whippet good.

Comment

Who let the dogs out?

That.s cause you brought your dogs out on 'Free Hot Dog with relish and kraut' Day.

Comment

I thought so, I was thinking they had a legit reason for it thats why I let it slide otherwise thats just wrong.

Comment

Lost Disc on hole 15 porcupine

Well Randi lost a nice sidewinder on that hole somewhere along the left side of the fairway hill about mid way so if you find please take to the club house lost and found. Other than that it was a nice warm day out there, I had alot of pars on the Jumanji course and only 4 4's so take that Jumanji. I missed a couple of birds but thats fine the course didnt kill me. Lets see how the LCO goes right after the Beaver State Fling.

Comment

So Sunday was a definite good time. First time there and only lost a Force on hole #7 of Cape Fear. Shot a 9 over on my first look at the course so I was pretty stoked. Would've been a 4 over if I hadn't thrown a 2 over and 3 over respectfully on 15 and 16. Can't wait till I can come back and play the rest! Thank you Gordy!

Stu
                        "Honest work is for the downtrodden and the Polish"
                        Cleveland Brown

Comment

Four Mound will be OPEN on Sunday May 24, 2009

I will be opening Four Mound for Gordy at 11:30 am on Sunday, May 24th. The parking fee is $5 per car. This could be the last chance to play the updated Jumanji course before the tournament. I will have cards to direct you.

See you there, Bob
                          Fly free and straight to the pin!

Comment

Hey is four mounds open this Sunday? Sure hoping so . I have a strong craving to lose some more discs on Cape Fear.
                            "Honest work is for the downtrodden and the Polish"
                            Cleveland Brown

Comment

Is Four Mound only open on Sundays?

Comment

Announcement Announcement Module
                              Collapse
                              No announcement yet.
                              Working...
                              X