Move Remove Collapse
X
Conversation Detail Module
Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• I'm sure they will be closed this weekend as they are going to the ZTO.

Comment

• Hey Gordy, I am planning on comming over to your neck of the woods to play 7 new courses, including your beasts, and was wondering if you know what your schedule will look like the weekend of Aug 1st? I will be there with hopefully a few friends whom have raved about your courses, that Sat. (JULY 31), Sun (Aug 1st), and perhaps that monday (Aug 2nd). If any of those days would work that would be great. Your navigation wouldn't bwe needed but always welcome. Also, could you tell me perhaps of some great places to camp in or close to spokane? Thanks in advance.
      "What's in the bag", pdga #37977, dgcr #356, **Team Chainbanger'z**

You are never really playing an opponent. You are playing yourself, your own highest standards, and when you reach your limits, that is real joy.
      -- Arthur Ashe

Comment

• Just got back from Zoo

Let me check into the inws sched. If there's not an event that weekend it looks pretty good. I also have some flexibility on Mondays so I'll put up something more definitive here soon. Thanks for askin and we'll get er done. Gordy.

Comment

• Open dates during week prior to LCO

Hey Gordy, I'll spare the details, but was trying to plan my week, hoping to know when you're going to be opening the gates for LCO practice. Joe

Comment

• Open

On Sunday May 23rd the gates will be open by 10:00 am. The car fee will be discounted $1 for each pre-registered LCO competitor on board. The Jumanji course for LCO is pretty well marked in YELLOW. The following weekend, Memorial Day, I plan to have the course available on Sat., Sun., and Monday. I will post specific opening times as the holiday weekend approaches.

Comment

• Great, thanks

Originally posted by Gordy #21004 View Post
              On Sunday May 23rd the gates will be open by 10:00 am. The car fee will be discounted $1 for each pre-registered LCO competitor on board. The Jumanji course for LCO is pretty well marked in YELLOW. The following weekend, Memorial Day, I plan to have the course available on Sat., Sun., and Monday. I will post specific opening times as the holiday weekend approaches.
              I'll check back here as the date gets closer, thanks

Comment

• Today Weds.

I'll be out there today filling a ditch and trying to get the mower deck back on line. I'll need to lock up by 4:45 in order to get back to my shift at the Cafe.

Comment

• Memorial Weekend

Originally posted by joeroyer View Post
                  I'll check back here as the date gets closer, thanks
                  I plan to open the gate at 10:00 am on Sat, Sun. and Mon. The firepits in the campgrounds will be available if you want to do some dogs or burgs. Come on out and familiarize yourself. G

Comment

• Gordy- As usual, the course looks fantastic. I just played Porcupine for the first time and had a great time getting my a$$ kicked. Keep up the good work and I will see you for the LCO.

Comment

• Yes, the course is looking really nice. Lots of mowed fairways.

Thanks to Gordy, Jaymie, and anyone else who has been putting in work at Four Mound to make the course ready for LCO.

I lost a dayglo (yellowish-green) Pro Destroyer on Jumanji hole 4 (Red Course hole 5) to the left of the pin, anywhere from 70 feet short to a little past it. If anyone finds it please call me or give it to Gordy.
                      We're at our best when it's from our hips

Comment

• lost discs

I'm sure it'll find it's way to the Wall Of Shame.

Comment

• Originally posted by Stimpi View Post
                          I'm sure it'll find it's way to the Wall Of Shame.
                          I found two discs on Sunday...
                          Tim Vache and Adrian White...couldn't read the numbers or I would have called. They are at the clubhouse at Fourmound.

Comment

• PLCOSD

. post-LCO-stress-disorder Come on out to 4-mound tomorrow to take a crack at Jumanji or the Porcupine.This treatment will make you right again.... all the usuals G.

Comment

• Yay!

What time?
                              Is it usually 10am?
                              Your courses destroy me... I can't wait.
                              When a ball dreams, it dreams it's a Frisbee.

Comment

• That's PLCOTSD

The trauma treatments begin at 10. G.

Comment

Announcement Announcement Module
                                Collapse
                                No announcement yet.
                                Working...
                                X