Conversation Detail Module
Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Skins 9?

Originally posted by Gordy #21004 View Post
    I'll bring some quarters. Do you want to use the old skins nine? G.
    I don't remember any Skins 9, but I'll play anything, I'm not proud.

Comment

Help Build Signs for Highbridge on Sunday 3/14.

come help build the signs from 10 till noon and then go play. Otherwise $5/car and then go play. Either way you make the call. Bring an electric or cordless drill with star-driver, or a hammer and some 16p galv. nails. I'll try to get some of the new material pre-cut and ready for assembly. Someone who knows how to use a skillsaw SAFELY would be useful. If Bob or Kevin can bring some stain or primer..... Seeyou there. G.

Comment

Comment

David's MMs

Originally posted by dbcooker57 View Post
          That leaves only 59 more tee boxes for you to take a photo-op. You can get started this Sunday at noon. The late start is due to the fact that the Zags will tip off at 9:00 AM our time and I'm going to watch. The car fee will be reduced to $3 for the late opening. Anyone who was part of Eric and Kevin's work party at Downriver on Sat. will get a free pass. My son Tom will be out there doing some Q so maybe he has some extra or you can sneak one onto his coals. If it rains there will be a big bonfire somewhere. Come on out. G$

Comment

Sunday Mar. 28th

Four Mound will be open tomorrow at 10:00 am. All the usual advisements. Easter weekend Four Mound will not be open nor will it be open the following weekend due to the Cool Shoez Invitational in Seatac and the Downriver Open here in Spokane. I hope to see you at either or both of these events and of course at the Mound tomorrow. All Hail the 2010 Inland Series!. Gordy

Comment

So your going to be open this week so I can bust my Four Mounds cherry for this year right? I hope so because I'm trying to drag a few other people that think Faragut has the best courses in the area but have never once even ventured to Four Mounds.

Oh yeah, one more thing. Gordy, tell Jaymie that playing in the final round of the D.R.O. with her and the others was the only highlight of my entire George Bush style failure for the weekend. Playing with her, Kym, Katelynn and Serge was pretty much like playing a casual round with anybody else.

See you Sunday,
              Stu
              "Honest work is for the downtrodden and the Polish"
              Cleveland Brown

Comment

Sunday 4/18

Originally posted by General Scales View Post
                So your going to be open this week so I can bust my Four Mounds cherry for this year right? I hope so because I'm trying to drag a few other people that think Faragut has the best courses in the area but have never once even ventured to Four Mounds.

Oh yeah, one more thing. Gordy, tell Jaymie that playing in the final round of the D.R.O. with her and the others was the only highlight of my entire George Bush style failure for the weekend. Playing with her, Kym, Katelynn and Serge was pretty much like playing a casual round with anybody else.

See you Sunday,
                Stu
                That's right. The pangs to go to the Windy River Open are strong with me but I have been to tournies two weeks in a row, so this weekend, while I'll still be thinking globally, I'll be acting locally. 10:00 am is my target opening time. If anyone wants to check out a new potential hole on Jumanji for the LCO called 'Pan's Laboratory', I'll try to have it a little more cleaned up and marked.It's meant to be the shortest bitchiest hole you'll see this year. Generally, the original Jumanji will be in play for LCO. Surveyors whiskers mounted on top of 2-foot stakes will be the guiding colors for Jumanji this year. Oh yes, they're yellow and they're almost all in place. Happy Hunting. Gordy.

Comment

Hey Gordy,

Sheila and I are planning on heading out there this weekend - we'd love to play a round with ya if you are around.

Andrew
                  'Weekend 4 Women':
                  Saturday, June 30th - Sudoku Showdown II - FREE PDGA XC Tier
                  Sunday, July 1st - Seattle SuperClassic - FREE PDGA XC Tier

Comment

Are you only open on Sundays?
                    Whenever I see a matress on top of a car, I think it's a prostitute making a house call!

Comment

• Yes, I'll be there.

Originally posted by cefire View Post
                      Hey Gordy,

Sheila and I are planning on heading out there this weekend - we'd love to play a round with ya if you are around.

Andrew
                      Jaymie and I will open up at about 10am. Typically I work on something for a while ,in this instance turning the new 150' par 4 hole into something Jaymie will have less trouble with. There are still a lot of rocks to pick up and branches to be carried off. I'm also preparing some materials for Kevin to use with the People's Park Buckets. But don't get me wrong: We'd love to join you two for some dg and show you around. Jaymie is a little under the weather today but should improve by tomorrow. Worst case Jay may need to abbreviate her round. It's beautiful up there right now, come on up. G

Comment

• Sundays are typical

Originally posted by Kris C View Post
                        Are you only open on Sundays?
                        I try to be open on Sundays as much as possible. If I'm in a tournament like Zoo Town coming up, 4-Mound will be closed. Leading up to LCO I'd like to post some Monday openings perhaps. No promises yet. Watch this post. Thanks fer askin. Gordy'

Comment

• Absolutely loved the course (Jumanji) - way fun and enjoyed a great round and a beautiful day out with Gordy and Jaymie. We'll be back soon for sure!
                          'Weekend 4 Women':
                          Saturday, June 30th - Sudoku Showdown II - FREE PDGA XC Tier
                          Sunday, July 1st - Seattle SuperClassic - FREE PDGA XC Tier

Comment

• Thoroughly enjoyed my day on Sunday even though we got out there late. The dog Bodhi really enjoyed his day since it was the last day he had his manhood. Hopefully that calms him down. Hopefully this Sunday we'll be making the return trip and play either Jumanji or Cape Fear/Hawk. My buddy Casey swears that your a sadistic bastard since he shot a 11 over on Porcupine. I'd tend to agree.

Keep hukkin.
                            Stu
                            "Honest work is for the downtrodden and the Polish"
                            Cleveland Brown

Comment

• No wind

Originally posted by General Scales View Post
                              Thoroughly enjoyed my day on Sunday even though we got out there late. The dog Bodhi really enjoyed his day since it was the last day he had his manhood. Hopefully that calms him down. Hopefully this Sunday we'll be making the return trip and play either Jumanji or Cape Fear/Hawk. My buddy Casey swears that your a sadistic bastard since he shot a 11 over on Porcupine. I'd tend to agree.

Keep hukkin.
                              Stu
                              The sadism will rachet up a notch next weekend when th wind kicks in.! Our own round with Andrew and Sheila on Jumanji was effortless with the modest tempretures but its warming up now. Sheila showed us, to our amazement, how to get from tee to hole on the Laboratory; a seeing-eye fore-hand straight up-roller to the pin for the tap-in deuce. Andrew and I took fours. Jaymie does NOT like the hole. What's really amazing is that I just raked it up yesterday; On Sunday it was just lousy with Thousands of snipped trees and branches . Now that shot should be easy!G.

Comment

• Sunday the 25th?

Hello Gordy...

I have heard so many good things about both you and your course, I am trying to get a group together to come out and play. Will you be open the 25th? We probably can't get out until noon-ish.

Really looking forward to experiencing what everyone else is talking about!

Thanks,
                                Jon

Comment

Announcement Announcement Module
                                Collapse
                                No announcement yet.
                                Working...
                                X