Conversation Detail Module
Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Nov. 22 ,assasination day

Originally posted by Gordy #21004 View Post
    This coming Sunday, the 15th, we'll be open @10 am. Theres some new tractor work on Porky #s 4,5 &6. If anyone is interested in moving some loosened rock to clear the fairways or make borders I'll waive their car fee. Such a deal! The look of the hole by spring time will be much enhanced and very mowable. Right now its just WTF muddy. We'll have a nice fire goin to warm ya up. Gordy.
    If you want to see the work done on the fairways of Porky # 4 &5 come on out on the 22nd and enjoy one of our seasonal bonfires in the mix. I'm sorry for the late post but I'vebeen wiping alot of clubbutt this week in addition to bumping out a pile of Chinese food. If curious come out and see what condition my condition is in. The help we got last week was soo sweet and those who follow will enjoy the benifit with you. G.

Comment

[QUOTE=Gordy #21004;43208]If you want to see the work done on the fairways of Porky # 4 &5 come on out on the 22nd and enjoy one of our seasonal bonfires in the mix.

Tomorrow on the 30th (Sunday) I'll be open by 10:30. There is also a re-modle of sorts on Porky #s 6&7. Weather permitting we will have a NICE bonfire. I spect ittle be cold. G.

Comment

Re; Sunday Dec. 13

Last weekend I stayed home and watched the 49rs loose the the Seahawks, but tomorrow Fourmound will be open from 10:30 till 3:30. There will be a nice big fire, probably on Porky #6. Since its going to be a short day the car fee will be $3. All the courses are intact and ready for play with the exception of #2 on the Final 10 Circuit. I'll probably get a bucket for a temporay pin there. The grading and pick-up work gives Porky holes #4,5,6 &7 a more groomed look. If its not too warm, the fresh grading won't be too muddy. G.

Comment

Re: Sunday 20th

I'll be open tomorrow from 10:30 to 4:00. Because of the short day, the car fee will be $3. I'm sure there'll be a big fire somewhere. It'll probably be drizzly. See you, Gordy.

Comment

When is the next time The course will be open? We have a group of around 5 and we'd love to come play the course.

Comment

Seconded!

Happy New Year!

Any chance the course is open this Sunday? Would enjoy tromping around.

Thanks!

Comment

Originally posted by ChEddy View Post
                Happy New Year!

Any chance the course is open this Sunday? Would enjoy tromping around.

Thanks!
                Happy New Year to you guys too, and thanks for asking about the Mound. Yes I will be open Sunday Jan. 2nd by 10:30 am. Because of the short day the car fee is $3. See you there. Gordy.

Comment

Sunday 1/10

4-Mound will be open by 10:30. The forecast is mixed sun and clouds and temps reaching 40 F. Kevin will be there to sell you an SDGA membership. 4-Mound will waive the fee if you get your membership; otherwise its $3 for the short day. See you there.

Comment

Look me up

200 people have checked this sight since I last posted in Jan, so I guess I better give an update. There will be no official opening this weekend since the Cafe will be open on Valentine's Day and I will be extremely busy there. The following Sunday will be our first opening for the new season. Opening time will be 10 am and the car fee is $5. See you soon , Gordy.

Comment

The following Sunday is tomorrow.

Originally posted by Gordy #21004 View Post
                      200 people have checked this sight since I last posted in Jan, so I guess I better give an update. There will be no official opening this weekend since the Cafe will be open on Valentine's Day and I will be extremely busy there. The following Sunday will be our first opening for the new season. Opening time will be 10 am and the car fee is $5. See you soon , Gordy.
                      The message above is in regards to Sunday, Feb. 21st. More updates; For parking take the first right turn just before the Clubhouse because its a little muddy up by the new construction. Cape Fear Course: Hole #17. The random trees up the middle of the fairway have been removed and a key-way through the trees that guard the green now makes the green if not the basket visible from the tee. Hawk Course Hole #5. Several more trees on the pin side of the meadow part of the fairway have been removed, thus better rewarding a drive that lands on the line of play. This area is where the fire will be on Sunday. Parking is available in the lot near Hawk #16. Bring a Chair!

Comment

Sunday Feb. 28th

Sweet Ole' Bob will be your host this Sunday starting at 10:00 am. Don't let his jolly exterior fool you though ; he's not nearly so easy-going as me, SO DON'T SMOKE OR LITTER out on the course. All of the car fees collected will go to the Inland Northwest Series. Please remember to tip the host. Also , will someone please call Don Ferguson @ 216-4361 to let him know the Mound will be open. He wants to know. Also, if someone goes by Cape Fear #14, could they please put the bucket and flag back on top of the basket. Its so tall the wind keeps knocking it over. You guys be good and have fun. Gordy.

Comment

Gordy, you gonna swing the gates open tomorrow? It'll be my first time getting the time off to go play out there..
                          "Honest work is for the downtrodden and the Polish"
                          Cleveland Brown

Comment

Sunday Mar. 7th

Originally posted by General Scales View Post
                            Gordy, you gonna swing the gates open tomorrow? It'll be my first time getting the time off to go play out there..
                            I'll be out there tomorrow the 7th about 10:00 am I've got some projects I'm working on but I also want to do some playin. There's an area on the far west side we're clearing out and are considering as an alternate to Hawk #5. If you go to the midway point of #5 and go about 50 yards due west you'll see the fairway under development. The tee area would be up the slope to the north and the pin area would be to the south upon a gradual rise. The potential for both a big long slopey curvy hole or a pin-point duecey is there. Take a look. Gordy.

Comment

Skins round @ 4Mound tomorrow?

Anybody wanna play some skins tomorrow, March 7th? I see Gordy will be open. I'm thinking about 1:00pm.
                              Stimpi

Comment

$.25

Originally posted by Stimpi View Post
                                Anybody wanna play some skins tomorrow, March 7th? I see Gordy will be open. I'm thinking about 1:00pm.
                                Stimpi
                                I'll bring some quarters. Do you want to use the old skins nine? G.

Comment

Announcement Announcement Module
                                Collapse
                                No announcement yet.
                                Working...
                                X