• Show
Clear All

ouch

Originally posted by Gordy #21004 View Post
    Who is the Duenich?
    that hurts Gordy...hurts real deep.

Comment

Originally posted by Gordy #21004 View Post
      Jaymie and I are going to look at manufactured homes this weekend and will not be opening 4-mound. We will next weekend. I'll miss my time there myself. Gordy
      I've never been, but I'm making a trip to Spokane this weekend, I will have to get there for sure! See you guys!
      Sometimes my mind boggles. It's so deep my mind actually boggles.

~ Cyndi Lauper ~

Comment

Hope you found your new manufactured home. Would've been cool to come out and play but oh well. Went to Faragut instead. Threw both the 18's and played the putt putt course like 4 times. Was shooting par on Wreckreator until I got to hole 16. Threw 3 consecutive 2 overs to goto 6 over Was very shocking . Threw 1 under on Northstar though. That felt pretty good. No bogeys, 17 pars and one bird on hole 9 . I will definitely be there on Sunday if you are gracious enough to open the gates for us humble disc golf junkies looking for a chain fix.
        "Honest work is for the downtrodden and the Polish"
        Cleveland Brown

Comment

Sept. 27

I'll be up to open the gate @ 10:00 Sunday morning. Catch me at Tourny Central.

Comment

Oct. 4th

I'll have the gate open at about 10:00 am. $5/car

Comment

Hey Gordy when are you going to close the gates for the season? I just finally got my car up and running again so I'll actually be able to start making the trek again.
              Cleveland Brown

Comment

Winter Driving

Originally posted by General Scales View Post
                Hey Gordy when are you going to close the gates for the season? I just finally got my car up and running again so I'll actually be able to start making the trek again.
                With any luck at all we'll be open through the winter barring the most severe weather. I've been re-grading the entry drive so that even now even the most metro- sex@#%*&@! vehicles can glide right in. Good chance there will be some kind of const. at Central in the coming months so even more incentive to maitain the drive. Last year there was two feet of snow on Dec. 17th and we were shut out until about St. pats. What are the odds of that happening again? So lets ribbon-up and rumble. Let the bonfires begin!

Comment

Sat. and Sun.

I'm trying to organize opening both days this weekend, Oct. 10 &11. I got this notice up earlier than usual because of those prospects and so you can start bugging me about how its high time. I could be switching over to a Four Mound website soon so keep your eyes open. More on that later.

Comment

I think Saturday AND Sunday are great friggin ideas. That way I can ditch out on my girlfriend both days!!! Of course I'll pay for it during the week .
                    Cleveland Brown

Comment

Come on Gordy!!! Open the gates tomorrow!!!! I've been doing my open four mounds on Saturday dance. Hopefully it worked?
                      Cleveland Brown

Comment

Let it warm up a Little

Originally posted by General Scales View Post
                        Come on Gordy!!! Open the gates tomorrow!!!! I've been doing my open four mounds on Saturday dance. Hopefully it worked?
                        The brutal cold will slow me down tomorrow am so think 10:30 gate opening.There are a number of things I'm puttzin around with so come on out. G. On Sunday I'll shoot for 10:00 am. Dress warm.

Comment

So it was a pleasure getting to come out there on a Saturday. Loved the fact that we were two of maybe six people that came out. Never had to see or deal with anybody else.

Porcupine is now my favorite of all the courses out there. Was Cape Fear but now thats changed. The signature hole on Porcupine is just brutal. Makes me want to work on my side arm.

Thanks Gordy for a great time. My buddy Hefe says thanks for the beer. Next time I'll bring you one myself.
                          Cleveland Brown

Comment

Huh?

Which hole is the signature hole on Porcupine?

Bob
                            Fly free and straight to the pin!

Comment

#15. Its the long one that goes up the hill to the right, then another couple hundred feet to the pin across the top.
                              We're at our best when it's from our hips

Comment

Yeah thats the hole. Threw a beautiful drive on it too. SS Avenger thrown hard and flat. Turned perfectly. Forgot to ask. Is it a par 4 or 3?
                                Cleveland Brown

Comment

Announcement Announcement Module
                                Collapse
                                No announcement yet.
                                Working...
                                X