Move Remove Collapse
X
Conversation Detail Module
Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Hey Gordy, I'll be heading through Spokane on a road trip on Saturday June 14, and Sunday the 15th. Are you planning to be open on one or both of those days?

Comment

• Dear Disc All Day, Sunday for sure from early. When I find out more about Saturday I'll get it up here. Thank You. G

Comment

• Thanks, Gordy. I decided I've gotta keep heading east at a good clip, so I don't know if I'll make it on Sunday. If I don't make it this time, my fiance's family has family in Spokane, so I'm sure I'll make it back some day.

Comment

• Didn't quite know if I was going to Troy or not up to the last minute so I really couldn't say much about the Mound til now. Mound will be open from early tomorrow. All the Best to all those in Beast Mode this weekend. Forever Under! See the rest of you tomorrow. Bye. G.

Comment

• Hey, The Mound will not be open for public play this weekend. However, you can come out today after 2:00 . If you do the Hawk is playing pretty kush...... I found Pig's disc! G

Comment

• The Mound will be closed this weekend. Ya'all have a Spiffy 4th. Talk to you soon. Gordy

Comment

• Hello, what I can say fer sure right now is that the Mound will be open on Sunday from early til???. Another thing I can say fer sure is that smoking on the courses will be BANNED. However, the water is running at the various outposts so you can cool you Jets. The forecast is for hot and hotter so try an early tee-off or how bout one after 6:00 in the evening? Good Luck to all going to the Farragut Open.

Comment

• First, my apologies to those looking here to get an update. Jaymie and I hit the road last weekend for Yakima's Throwdown before I sat down to put up a post. Sorry......Now an update.....
                  On Saturday the Mound will be open in the afternoon till into the evening. Plan on arriving from 2:00 and on. Sunday from early till dusk.......Some buckets got blown off their baskets in yesterdays storm . ( Fear #8). Some pads got blown off their spots too. The rain was the best part: got the dirt and grass real nice. Some limbs have been lifted up ie. Porky #s 9 and 14. Also Hawk # 11. Midsummer mowing is in full swing. Try the Porquihawk. G.

Comment

• We'll be open until dusk today and tomorrow, Sat & Sun. NO SMOKING on the course. Period.

Comment

• Hi Folks. No , I'm not down at Worlds. I'll be at Four overnite tonight and will have the gates open by early morning. We'll be getting a visit from Chuck Kennedy and he wants to play a couple of rounds. I don't know if I can hold up for two rounds. There'll probably be room to jump in on that card. Maybe just taking him out on Jumanji will wear him out. I'm looking forward to slightly cooler temps.

Comment

• Good Morning, Come on out from 2:00 and on into the evening. For Sunday I'll be open early and all day...............Looks like the person from our area that has the best chance to win a World Title is Karen Brown. She shot lights out yesterday and moved to within one stroke of the lead in Women's Senior Grandmaster. Best of Luck to all our locals down in Portlandia for the World Championships!

Comment

Announcement Announcement Module
                        Collapse
                        No announcement yet.
                        Working...
                        X