Move Remove Collapse
X
Conversation Detail Module
Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Hey Gordy, are you going to be open this upcoming saturday(the17th)? Id like to get a few more rounds in before LCO on cape fear and hawk. Thanks!

Comment

• Dallin, Most very likely. Worse case by 2:00 or so. Best case, early early in the mornin'.

Comment

• How about, say, 10am? I am also going to come out this weekend, for real this time. I would like to get started as close to 10am as possible if it's feasible for you to open the gate in the a.m. I'm looking forward to seeing you there Gordy.

Comment

• Hello again Gordy -- was wondering about Thursday and Friday this week -- I have both days off and would love to come out and dedicate a substantial amount of time working on the courses wherever you might need the work done. Since we only have the one car, if you could let me know so I can make arrangements -- that would be great.

You had also mentioned that people were able to come out early NEXT week and camp to help work on the courses. I was hoping we could come out on Thursday afternoon the 22nd -- and help with any last minute touch ups or whatever you need 2 and 1/2 strong backs to do. Thanks in advance -- James

Comment

• First things first. I'm working on getting open by 2:00 on Thursday. If I can get out before then I'll let you all know HERE..............The next opportunity will be Saturday by 2:00 or if earlier I'll post it HERE. Thanks for the offers to help and when we're on the ground togather we can pick a direction to go. ...Until then, looking forward to presenting a REAL NICE LCO.

Comment

• Lost disc: Last Sunday -- Hole 14 Porcupine -- Black and White Rival with the GSO 2013 Stamp near the pond on the Left -- we think it was in the Trees between the pond and 15's fairway. Name and number is on the back -- Reward if you find it -- thanks!
              -- Mac
              Last edited by Sgt_Mac; May 15th, 2014, 11:00 AM.

Comment

• Hello, It's Friday afternoon @ 2:58. I'm heading out to the Mound and will be there by 4:00. If you want to catch some afternoon shadows please come on out.

Comment

• I'm still on track to get the Mound open by 2:00 today..............Tomorrow Jaymie is going to the Deer Creek open and I recommend you make the trip there especially if you've never been.....For myself I will be continuing preparations at the Mound from early in the morning until into the evening and will be open. Mow, Mow, Mow Yer Boat.

Comment

• Had an awesome day at the mound! Thanks for the hospitality Gordy and Tom! The boys had a great day too!

Comment

• Hey Gordy I was wondering what the available days to practice this week were?

Comment

• I'll be open by 9:00 0n Wednesday morning to let American On Site Services in. I'll be on site myself for the rest of the day. We'll still be at it into the evening. For Thursday I expect to be open most of the day starting early. Same plan for Friday. Car fees will apply through Thursday. Competitors vehicles will be free through the weekend.

Comment

• The boys and I will be up Thursday afternoon (probably close to 3) to give you a hand and set up camp Gordy! Really excited about the weekend! See you tomorrow!

Comment

• Back at You, Mac. G. Make sue Ethan doesn't wander off over a cliff or something.

Comment

• I have an appointment in the morning so I won't be able to get the gate open until 12:00 noon. From then on though its all good. For Sunday I plan to be open from at least 10:00 AM on. Come see what all the hub bub was about.

Comment

• Sunday for sure. I think I have a graduation to go to Saturday afternoon. I'll get back to you if I find I have a Saturday opening. Good Luck all You Wheat City 3s.

Comment

Announcement Announcement Module
                                Collapse
                                No announcement yet.
                                Working...
                                X