Move Remove Collapse
X
Conversation Detail Module
Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Four Mound will be open from 8:00 am on Saturday. Same on Sunday. Ducks on the Pond!!

Comment

• I've been getting some requests to open it up on this coming Thursday so let's do it. Gate will be open by 9:00 AM so bring lunch and we'll be at it all day. $5 per car.

Comment

• If you haven't planned your day yet the Hawk and Porcupine will be open today after 2:00 You can also sign up early for tomorrow's Patty's.......I'm really in the dark about what the turnouts gonna be like so please work with us if it gets crowded. Looking forward to it.!!

Comment

• What a Blow-out. Thanks for the big turnout on St. Pat's. Congrats to all the Winners.........................The Spring thaw has revealed several mushy or lumpy tee boxes. Now that Winter is over bring your idle bags of traction sand and drop them off at your favorite Lumpy Tee. Two bags covers your parking. Then I'll roll back the pads and smooth out the underlayment with the sand. ...........The courses will be open for sure by early Sunday. When I find out more about tomorrow I'll post it up here. Thank You.

Comment

• Today by 2:00. Sunshine Superman.

Comment

• Tomorrow Sunday open early. The forecast I saw has some rain in it but it's usually few and far between. Otherwise things are looking pretty good...............It's been very busy at work this week and has kept me away. I'd like to make more Saturdays available. Kinda tough being in two places at once. Thanks for looking in on us. Gordy

Comment

• She'll be open by 2:00 today and by early tomorrow. New fairway work on Porcupine # 5. Wider trail, less rocks. See You. G.

Comment

• Four Mound will be closed this weekend. See You at the Wilder Downriver Open.

Comment

• Hey, I'm getting it together. I'll be open by 2:00 today and early Sunday......I'm setting up a new configuration for Fear #12 and invite your input. A 'Pedestrian Crossing' sign will help.......Jaymie, Bob and I invite you all to the Quatro de Mayo on Sunday May 4th. This time there will be Master's divisions for both the Pros and the Ams but I'll guess that Eric will go Open again. Till then. Happy Easter, Gordy.

Comment

• Playing @ Windy Not open Sun 4/29 See you at Quartro de Mayo

Comment

• Well, Quatro de Mayo is upon us. I'll be out there on Sat sprucing things up so if you want to come out please do so for a look-see. I'm shooting for 10 or earlier . If its dry please don't smoke on the course, if damp benches OK.

Comment

• The Mound will be open from 1:00 to 6:00 today, Thursday 5/8. Enjoy.

Comment

• How about this coming Sunday (Mother's Day) or the following? I gotta see if I can get in a couple rounds there before LCO. Thanks!

Comment

• Scott, We'll be open by early Sunday. All cars with a Mom are free. Closing @ 6:00

Comment

• Thanks Gordy but it looks like I will have to spend more quality time with mom and less with disc. I will not make it out this weekend but will plan to head out next Sunday if the gate's open. Plus I think the weather may be nicer next weekend anyway. I can't wait to get out there.

Comment

Announcement Announcement Module
                                Collapse
                                No announcement yet.
                                Working...
                                X